Chapter 28

You crease out your long elegant blue dress. Its silky fabric honestly not really fitting your liking, considering you hated dresses to begin with.
However, You're thankful it wasn't hugging your figure, instead it hung loosely down your body, its hem slightly gliding across the clean shiny floor.

Your brown hair was styled in an elegant Updo, small flashes of diamond-like pins tucked perfectly to keep your hair in place, some side strands neatly curled as they rest beside your profile.

Your mom told the stylist to make you look dazzling, but in an all natural kind of look. Just to make it seem like you indeed had put an effort for today's event, she says.

What was today's event anyway?

It was the Princes' 18th birthday.

You trail behind your parents, The two married couple lost in their own little world as your mom had her arm around your dad's arm.

Your eyes travels around the ballroom, some Kings, Queens, Princess', Princes' and other important people, from outside of Busan were present in the room.

You tripped a bit, sighing in relief when you immediately found your balance.

Curse you heels.

When you look up, you feel your hands getting sweaty. Your parents seemed to have disappeared among the crowds, leaving you standing there like the only penguin survivor stranded on an ice-burg somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.

You had already taken your phone out from your silver clutch, ready to call your parents but then happened to spot them at that very moment.

You recognize that they were talking to the Queen. Jungkooks mom.

You're hesitant at first, but eventually made your way towards them.

Queen Jeon's eyes widens when noticing your figure. She gasps, eyes traveling from your mom then back at you. "My, my. Y/n is that really you? "

You smiled, bowing before nodding to her comment. "Its good to see you again Your Highness."

She smiles. "Look at you. You've grown beautifully. I bet you enjoyed your time in America."

You nodded, that smile of yours still visible.

While you allow your mom to continue their chat with the Queen, your dad already talking business with a few gentlemen, you furrow your brows slightly, wondering where your brother was.

At that very moment, a peck was felt on your cheek. Flinching, you immediately whipped your head towards the person who had the guts to kiss you. A sigh of relief escapes your lips when seeing it was just your brother, who by the way looked so handsome.

He had a tux on, its fabric looking so expensive you wondered if your parents did buy that for him. You also happened to notice a silver thin necklace resting on his neck.
His hair was neatly swayed to the side, only then did you notice that his locks no longer had that streaks of dark purple in them.
He had his hair dyed into an all perfect dark brown.
Your eyes quints when noticing something on his face.

"Is......is that make up?"

Jihyun doesn't say anything, just shooting you a smile before walking up to the Queen, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before doing the same to your mom.