Chapter 8

As you headed towards your first class, one of your bestfriend came out of nowhere, linking their arm around yours, scaring you in the process.

Breath hitching, you turned to find him laughing his butt off "You should have seen your face!" He retard, smacking his knee in the process, still laughing so hard.

You clutched your chest trying to calm your poor eleven year old heart down from the sudden surprise.

Seeing you accomplished such thing, you yanked your arm back, before pinching two fingers together in front of his face, showing him a proximity. "I'm this close to lifting the teachers table up and hitting your face with it." You deadpanned, before turning your heel to your assigned seat.

Your bestfriend laughed it off before taking his seat beside yours. He snickered "You shouldn't talk to your Jin oppa like that." He stifled a laugh "Your hands too tiny to even lift something that heavy!" He mischievously grinned, his finger pointing towards the teachers desk up front.

You poked your inner cheek, not having a good comeback.

"Your not my oppa." You muttered under your breath.

He somehow picked up your words. Now turning to you with a shock impression "Oi-" before he could probably lecture you on how many months he was older than you, and some stuffs. The teacher came in to start the lesson.

-

The teacher was already halfway through the lesson, when a certain commotion was heard outside the schools hallway.

Sounds of rushing footsteps were echoing on the other side of the door that separated all of you from the hallway.

"Just stay in your seats." The teacher announced before walking towards the door to get an idea of what was happening.

As soon as she opened the door, a very very familiar small figure entered the room. Tears welling up in his dark doe eyes, as fresh glistering liquid streamed down his red cheeks.

"Omo!" The teacher gasped. So did you and the students inside.

The Prince just happened to barge in the middle of class, not to forget, crying his little eyes out. Who wouldn't be surprise?

Well, those who've already experienced such event wouldn't be the slightest surprised..probably.

"N-Noona!"

And that was the reason for your shock expression. The Prince had apparently dragged himself and a bunch of his black suited men with glasses, to your class, because of you.

Please no.

Seeing that you had froze on your spot. The kid wailed, before slumping on the floor crying even louder.

The teacher panicked, to be honest. Everyone in the room panicked.

A Royal family member was currently crying inside a certain school. This school to be exact!

One of the bodygaurds, approached the panicking teacher, mumbling to her some words.

Her tensed shoulders managed to relax a tad bit, the second guard stepped back.

She eyed the Prince for a sec before averting her gaze to your still wide eyes.

"Y/n, you may go home early today."

You whipped your head towards her direction, not really getting what she just said, since your mind was still occupied at the fact that the Prince was still throwing a tantrum, not really caring if he was embarrassing his family name or better yet, himself.

The same guard walked over to your desk, grabbing your bag and stuffing your books inside it before swinging it behind his back without a word. He then gestured you to stand up and follow him.

Still in daze you found your legs getting up on their own now walking towards the front door were the kid was still crying.

Once your eyes averted to the young Prince, they soften. You crouched down lifting his chin up slowly to meet with your eyes. "Let's go home Kookie."

-

You mother heard what had happened. She didn't like the idea tho of you skipping school. But she eventually placed it aside. Not forgetting to make you promise that this would be the last time you were skipping school. You agreed.