*Special Chapter 2*

With all the on-going preparation of your upcoming wedding no doubt you'd have picked up your old good friend stress along the way.

The results from the samples came back normal, however the pressure you were receiving the couple of weeks may have triggered all of this thus all the nausea, headaches and vomiting happening here and there.

Dr Lee's advice to you was to take a week off from whatever was pulling you downhill and relax. Of course you'd know this since you're a doctor yourself, but getting to hearing that coming from another doctor was kinda refreshing to say the least.

Aside from that. You're perfectly fine.

-

"Where have you been?" Jungkook asks the second you step into the hotel room you both were staying at. His voice was firm and the look on his face was way beyond furious.

Right. You left early without telling him.

You shoot him a smile as you close the door behind you, his eyes watching you like a hawk.

You gestured him to sit down and when he's sitted. You start telling him everything. From how you weren't feeling well to the doctor's appointment yesterday.

He didn't take it quite well at first, really agitated that you didn't tell him in the first place. But that's just the thing. If he knew you weren't feeling well, he'd not have allowed you to come to Daejeon at all.

He sighs defeatedly and you smile. "But... You're okey right?"

You nod assuringly. "Yeah."

A cute pout soon forms his lips and he looks away.

You're left confused when you notice the faint changes taking over his features. You don't want to judge so soon, but it almost looked like he was getting furious.

However. You could also be wrong.

When he locks gazes with you, You're taken a back.

His expression was no longer the same with how it was a while ago.

His brows were narrowed in an all intimidating manner, his eyes only darkening as they pierce through your own and you notice his jaw clenching.

You're about to ask him what was wrong but he beats you to it with a rather low growl.

"You're not pregnant right?"

You knew you should at least be feeling guilty. Not telling him about your little problem and all, but as of right now?

You just cant help but chuckle at how cute he looked.

You teasingly tilt your head to the side, a small playful smile on your lips. "What if i am?"

Jungkook's eyes only narrows more at your words and you knew you were slowly putting yourself in trouble, playing with him like this.

You notice the vein on his neck popping up, his fist clenched into a tight fist. He was furious and you can't help but release a pit of laughter.

Jungkook watches you with confused eyes and after what seemed like forever. You finally calmed down.

"I'm just messin with you Kook." You start off as you try to catch your breath.

The laughing made your stomach hurt and you finally look at your fiancé again.

Bad idea.

"Y/n!"Jungkook shouts annoyingly the second you decide to look away and laugh your butt off.

His heart had stopped for a minute there, and you may not know this and probably never will, but you may or may not have scared him just now.

The way you elaborated what you've been feeling lately, was very similar to how a pregnant women would feel. And since he hasn't done anything with you yet, the thought of someone already doing it scared him to death. Heck! He's ready to jump off Han River if such thing happened!

A frown falls upon his lips and he scoots closer to you, his muscular arms draping themselves around your waist before pulling you closer.

Your laughter eventually starts to subside when feeling him hug you tight. "I'm sorry kook." You stifle a laugh, not really meaning it in all honesty and he only tightens his grip on you, his face buried deep into your neck.

"It's just so fun teasing you." You added faintly, a playful smile on your lips.

He whimpers." Don't do it again Noona." He murmurs against your skin and you chuckle, your fingers traveling up to gently caress his dark locks before tugging lightly.

"Alright. Now get off. We still need to pick up my wedding dress." You cheer excitedly and just when you thought you'd be able to get up on your feet.

A yelp escapes your when Jungkook decides to lifts you up by the waist before allowing you to land on your back, that way you're laying flatly on the couch.

With his face only inches away from yours, his body practically hovering your body, you try to break away the tension that was starting to form.

You plant your hands on his shoulders and sheepishly laugh. "W-what are you doing? You're heavy."

The latter smirk knowingly and he purposely lets his weight drop on you, his elbows rested on both sides of your head. "Is it wrong for me to spend time with my girl? Need I remind you that you left me this morning Y/n~"He whispers seductivly before allowing his tongue to hover over his bottom lip, making sure to leave this glistering kind of effect.

You'd have probably lost yourself in a trance with how hot he looked right now, but his weight was really bothering you.

"Get off Jungkook." You groan and he merely chuckles at the thought before leaning in to plant his lips on yours.

He wasn't going soft on you, harshly biting your bottom lip before sucking the top one. "No." He mumbles in between in the kiss, his fingers tangling themselves tightly along your locks.

"Jungkook." You whined pleadingly and seeing that you wouldn't kiss back, he groan frustratedly and gets off you completely.

"Thank you." You sigh out before getting up on your feet.

You're about to go fix yourself to at least look presentable when going to pick up your wedding dress, but Jungkook yanks you back by the wrist resulting you to abruptly land on his lap.

"What is it now?" You glare at him. He simply shrugs, a smirk slowly emerging in his lips and he plants his chin on your shoulder, he face very close to yours.

"I just can't wait till our honeymoon, that's all."