Chapter 39

"Then stay away from Y/n."

Despite getting told something so unpleasing, and the urge to just lash out was tempting, he had to keep himself monotoned. Questions were swirling his mind though unto why his mom had said such thing.
He gets that she stopped liking you after that small misunderstanding a few years ago, but did she really have to say that?

"And what makes you think I'll do that?"

His features were now fixed in an all questioning look, his eyes narrowed in a cold manner.

Noticing the change of her sons expression, she releases a sigh. This was one of the reasons why the Queen didn't want you anywhere near him anymore.
Each time a topic about you would be brought up, he'd get all protective and angry at such slightest details talked about you. She didn't like seeing him this way. Surely you were a bad influence to him somehow, and as a mom. She had to do something about it.

If it happens that Jungkook doesn't obliged with her words? She's left no choice but to take matters into her own hands.

Just before anyone's able to utter another word. The door to his bedroom creaks open, Jihyun stepping in moments later.

The queens lips tugs up into a smile when spotting the son she never had, approaching him.

"Whaa~ Jihyun~ah!" She spikes cheerfully as she engulfs the young boy. The latter displays a smile as he returns the hug.

-

Jihyun rolls to the side of the bed once noticing the time, and with a grunt, he pushes himself up, now standing on both his feet.

"You're leaving?" Jungkook asks as he eyes the latter with arch brows. Jihyun walks over to the couch, grabbing his backpack before sliding it behind him. He hums. "Yeah. I'm going to the hospital."He replies casually. With both fingers clutched tightly around the straps, he then turns to his bestfriend with a smirk on his lips."Wanna come?"

Jungkook didn't need to be asked twice, considering he needed to...talk to you about something.

With masks concealing their face, Both boys made their way towards the limo.

The Queen was watching them from the window, disappointment plastering her face when realizing Jungkook still chose you over her words.

-

Your pacing back and forth at the entrance of the building, your hands tucked inside your coat as you huff out your cheeks. Jihyun just called a few minutes ago saying they were on their way.

The second your tempted to look over your watch for the time? You then felt yourself getting hugged from behind.

A steamy breath tickles the parts of your neck before feeling a chin rest on your shoulder. "Noona."

His voice came out raspy and hoarse, sending a shiver to slither down your spine like a snake. Nevertheless. you find yourself sighing in relief when recognizing that voice, but also slightly flustered to have him here.

Jihyun makes his way in front of you while Jungkook still latched on your figure like a koala.

"Did you wait long?" Jihyun asks softly, but his eyes were somewhat roaming the insides of the hospital. You try to pry off the arms around you, but to no avail. Jungkook had your arms glued to your side, while his fingers were intertwined with your own in the front.

He was practically caging you. One may even assume you two were a couple, from a far, when you both clearly weren't. A smirk tugs up Jungkooks lips when you've finally stopped struggling.