Chapter 25

Your eyes widens, heart beating aggressively against your chest as you stare at those black orbs staring back at you. Even when he finally snapped his other half and swallowed it down leaving the other half still in perfect shape in your mouth. He doesn't step back. His lips were now pressed against yours.

You didn't see this coming.

*snap*

You didn't see that coming either.

"Shit."

With that being said, you immediately tore your lips away from the young man, gasping in great disbelief at the two boys inside your livingroom.

Instinctly, you chewed the cookie before gulping it down.

Jungkook leans his back against the couch, eyes staring at you oh so innocently, as he nibbles another cookie in his mouth.

You tried to process everything that just happened. An when you did, you still couldn't believe it. "D-did you just-"you choked, covering your lips with your hand, before shifting your gaze to your brother.

Jihyun hastily shoves his phone inside his pocket before straightening his posture, both his hands rested on his knees. He looks at you in the eyes, with same intensity you were shooting him with.

Yes, you're angry. Not only did he snap a photo of you connecting your lips with the other kid, you so happened to not look at right now due to embarrassment, but because he also said a word he's not suppose to say...ever.

"Just so you know." Jihyun starts. He lets his eyes travel to the kid sitting beside you before locking his gaze with yours again. "I want nephews, not nieces."

You literally just choked out of thin air. Not expecting that at all...again!

What the hell was your brother thinking?!

"We're gonna have a talk later concerning your language young man." Anyone could tell you were dead serious right now. Jihyun internally gulps down a lump in between his throat, regretting pulling out the joke-that so not happens to be a joke in his side-of wanting nephews instead of nieces, oblivious that you were actually talking about the curse word he just said.

Jihyun flinches when you suddenly stand up. You rub your temple in frustration as you made your way out the livingroom. "Jungkook. Kitchen. Now." You growl under your breath.

-

It was already around 1 am, and here you were still awake. The boys had already left around 8:30 right after jungkooks butler came to pick them up.

You gulp down your coffee, staring blankly at your counter surface as your mind drifts off to that particular conversation you had with Jungkook this afternoon.

Flashback

"Jungkook. Kitchen. Now." You growled.

You stared at the kid sitting across you for a full minute before sighing. With both your hand clasped together above the table, you soften your expression a bit, but enough to show him that what you were about to say next would be nothing but serious.

"Why did you do that?"

He lets his back hit the chair, his eyes slightly widening at you in pure confusion.

He honestly looked like a lost bunny right now. You did everything you could do to restrain that chuckle that was about to escape you.

You shook your head lightly, before meeting his eyes again. "You can't do that next time kook." You spoke softly. He arches his brows at you as if trying to process what you just said before a purse makes his way up to his lips.

"Do what? Feed you a cookie?" He asks. Your cheeks taints a hint of red reminiscing the embarrassing seen in your mind.

Not only did he 'feed' you a cookie. He also kissed you right after.

You nodded your head. "Yes. You can't feed someone a cookie like that. And most importantly. You can't kiss her right after." You huffed, hitting your back against your chair, before tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

If only you knew what was going on inside that boys brain, you'd definitely would've freaked out.

"I-" he brings his lower lip in between his teeth. "I kissed you?"

You still haven't noticed the expression the boy had on, mind set on getting him back to the right track and to never repeat that again.

You met his eyes. Jungkook could tell you were serious right now. Unwillingly. He decides to drop the tease and actually listen to what you had to say.

"Kookie-" you started softly. The latter unconsciously let's his jaw clench at the sound. He was annoyed that you were talking to him as if he was still that 5 year old kid you first met inside the palace, when he clearly wasn't anymore.

"You just can't kiss anyone like that." You tried to reason, smiling softly at him. He doesn't look at you. Instead, he had his gaze glued to the foot of the table, but you could tell he was taking your words in, and that was enough.

A moment of silence engulfs the two of you. He doesn't meet your eyes, but by the way he was avoiding your gaze, his expression changing, you knew he felt guilty.

You're not expecting an apology from him, even if you really wanted one. The kid practically just stole a kiss from you, and without your permission.

Honestly, if it was just anyone. You'd have definitely beaten the poop out of them.

But you couldn't do that to him. Because one. He was still a kid who needed guidance along the way, and everyone makes mistakes. Your mind travels back to his mom, who clearly wasn't doing a good job from what you've been able to observe back before you went the states, you don't even want to know what the King's been doing all this years.
And two. You don't want to receive a death sentence for beating a Prince. No way. You still have a whole life ahead of you.

"I can if I love that person."

You sighed, nodding to the young boys comment. "Yes, you can only kiss her, if you really love her."

The moment his eyes met yours, you definitely wanted to take your words back. He was looking at you with full adoration, you could tell. But he also had this other emotion lingering in his eyes as he stares right through your soul.

Slowly he rests both his elbows on the table as he leans his body towards your direction, a smirk appearing in his lips as he does so. Your body absentmindedly moves back, no longer having access to move any further when hitting the back of your chair. He was close.
Too close.

"Jungkook what ar-"

"I love you."