Chapter 5

"What did you just call me sprout?" Kanda asks in a deep threatening voice.
"What are you talking about baKanda? I didn't say anything" it was and accident. Whoops?
Kanda huffs and looks away from me. I try to move a bit but a pain in my neck and abdomin stops me. I wince from the pain and lie back down.
"That's why you don't try to sit up after you get stabbed twice idiot"
"It's not like I asked to be stabbed baKanda!" I mumble.
      "Che whatever. Don't take a hit for me again. I can take it unlike you." Kanda hisses.
      "What was I supposed to do? Let you die!" I yell at him. Why is he getting so upset about this?
       "I would be healed unlike you!"
       "I can do whatever I want Bakanda! Everything isn't about you!" I cross my arms and sigh.
      "Finally showing your true colors I see. I knew you were only 2 years old. 'every thing's not about you'? Grow up." Kanda takes a step closer to me and glares.
      "I can't-" I start coughing and gagging before I can finish my sentence. I was able to pull myself together and lie back down. My stomach was throbbing because of the coughing now.
     "See? You're weak. I'm going to try and get the innocence again while you keep. Your. Ass. Here." Kanda glares at me again. I respond with a glare of my own. I watched as he stormed out of the room leaving me alone.
     "You could've at least asked me if I was okay Bakanda" I mumble to myself.
__________________________
      I walk out of the hotel and head towards the lake again. Maybe I can get through it this time. If not I'll force it open with Mugen.
I hear people yelling from behind me causing me to turn around.
Standing at the entrance of the inn in beanspout. He's holding his stomach as blood drips from his wounds.
"Idiot! Get back to bad right now!" I scream, but beanspout stays still coughing and wheezing. I stomp closer to him.
"Get. Back. In. Bed. Now." I growl. Sprout answers with a muffled "no".
A noise stops everyone in their tracks. My hand still raised in the air and sprouts read check is a good indication of what just happened. I slapped him.
He slowly lifts his hand to his injured cheek, and slowly turns his head around. Tears pick at his eyes, and he loweres his head.
"Take me to the innocence" he damamds cooly.
"I want to get back home and I hard you tell Komui the innocence won't let you past the barrier. Take me there and we can leave."
Beanspout takes a few wobbly steps ahead of me as I stare dumb at his back.
Why did I slap him? I don't care if he dies.
Or do I?
No, never. He's just a useless child.
__________________________

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter took me a bit because my phone kept dying. (^)