Chapter 26

All the akuma were defeated, but it wasn't easy. All the exorcist who battled the akuma were down for the count. To hurt to fight.
      Kanda and Allen are now back to back fighting all but one Noah. The Fiddler, focused his power on Lavi and whoever else could stand.
      Jasdevi had Kanda cornered and Allen was locked in a battle with the Earl. The other Noah already dead and gone.
      Kanda looked over at Allen and could see the Earl swiftly bring down his sword and Allen, and Allen blocking. The Earl had the upper hand, pushing down on the bean.
       Allen used crown clown to add power to his limbs. He pushed the Earls sword up and stabbed at the leader of the Noah.
      They were locked in a heated battle swing after swing, innocence versus the Noah.
      An obnoxious cackle made Kanda swing his head around at look at the blond monstrosity.
      Kanda cut every bullet the little brat shot at him. He was able to land a few precise cuts on the Noah, but Kanda was having trouble getting in close enough. He released his netherworld creatures, but the damn brat shot them down.
A scream made Kanda, once again, look over to the sprout. The Earls sword was flying in the air, but he had a victorious smile on his face.
Allen still had his sword in his hand, but his sword arm was bleeding. Badly. A deep cut was pouring blood from the middle of his bicep.
Kanda ran past Jasdevi over to Allen. He heard a bullet being shot, so Kanda quickly turned around and cut it.
One side of the bullet scraped Kanda's arm, but he didn't care. It would heal.
       He ran to the bean ignoring the cackling brat behind him. Kanda reaches the bean. He ripped his coat then tied the fabric around Allen's wound.
      "If you die I'll kill you" Kanda hissed in Allen's ear when he brought Allen his sword. The bean chuckled and nodded in response.
     Not giving Kanda any time to rest Jasdevi came barreling in shooting things left and right.
     Kanda continued to cut the bullets, now fighting back to back with Allen.
     "Why won't you give me my beloved 14th back?" The Earl yelled in fury.
       The Earl swung his sword down onto Allen sword. Kanda blocked  it just in time for Allen to block a bullet that was heading for Kanda's head shot by the brat.
        They fought at equal strength for awhile. Kanda's vision was getting blurry and his arms felt heavier than they should.
      Kanda fell to his knees huffing and out of breath. What was wrong with him?
     Allen called out to Kanda as he fought both the Noah.
     "Kanda! Are you alright? Get up! I need your help! Kanda!" Allen was barely managing to fight on his own.
      A gun shot snapped Allen out of his panic. He didn't have time for this.
     Light blue smoke started rising around Allen blinding him and making it hard for him to breath. He frantically searched the smoke for Kanda or the Noah, but he could barely see an inch ahead of him.
     As the smoke cleared Allen saw A big gruesome monster. It had blond hair and a twisted tattooed face. The monster had long sharp teeth that dripped with saliva. Everyone of it's eight hands had sharp claws. It's legs were thick and covered in hair. A spiked tail coming from its backside.
     Allen shivered at the sight. After looking around he quickly realized it was Jasdevi.
      Allen dodges it's long claws and sharp tail. He was hopping around like a rabbit while Jasdevi stayed in one place. It was like a tiger playing with a caged rabbit. Taunting and mocking. Not putting in any effort.
      The Earl was leaning on a barely conscious Kanda. Laughing at the scene.
      "Kill Allen Walker. Bring back my precious 14th" the Earl chimed.
       Allen looked back and forth anxiously trying to find a way to kill Jasdevi. In the corner of his eye he saw Lavi supporting Marie. They were limping over to a tree.
     "Lavi!" Allen shouted. The two seemed to hear, but Jasdevi was to distracted 'playing' with Allen.
      Lavi seems to read Allen's mind. He leaned Marie on the tree and took his chipped hammer out of his pocket. Marie's hands were out and his innocents activated.
      "Now!" Allen yelled.
       Lavi three his hammer at Allen, who caught it. He jumped around dodging Jasdevi's attacks with Lavi's mini hammer in his pocket.
       Jasdevi hurled his clawed hands down at Allen. He shrunk back from the attack.
     Jasdevi's hands stop millimeters from Allen's chest.  The beats pulled his arms forward, but they were being held back by Marie's innocence.
       Allen took this chance to slice the Noah's head clean off.
      Marie's strings released and Allen dropped back down on the ground.
      The three shared a victorious smile. Just as fast as it came it was gone. A angry yell was heard that was when Allen remembered Kanda's condition.
      Allen sprinted towards Kanda when he saw the Earl raise his sword.
    "No! Kanda!" Allen screamed and the Earl brought down his sword.
      A loud grunt and hiss came from Kanda but not scream. Even as both of his arms were cut off by he Earl. Allen's eyes widened as he saw the Earl push Kanda to the side. What scared his the most, however, was that Kanda stayed down and unmoving. 
      Allen's mind was swimming. Something came over him and suddenly it all went black
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Allen's body suddenly fell over. Lavi rushed over to him. Yells of concern could be heard from the other exorcists.
      Lavi shook Allen a few times before his upper body shot up. His bangs covered his face.
     Lavi backed up as his eyes widened. Allen slowly stood up arms and head seemingly limp. 
      A chuckle came from Allen and his innocents inactivated. The chuckling turned to laughing and the laughing turned to cackling. The laughing stopped a long sigh coming after.
     "I'm back"Allen sang. His head shot up and his arms opened as of to welcome a hug. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal gold instead of cloudy grey orbs.
________________________
Neah has appeared!!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!