Chapter 10.5

"Fucking bean. I should've just left you to drown in the spring" I march  up the stairs with the bean in my arms. I tried for throw him over my shoulder but his wound opened.
      I hear a giggle and look down at a drunk beansprout. I glare down at him and he giggles some more.
      "Kanda you're so funny" Hesays while giggling again.
      "Shut up! Stop giggling like an idiot!" I yell.
     In a split second Beansprouts eyes tear up and he start to cry.
      "You-you don't like me?" Bean asks stuttering.
      "No now shut up!" Instead if shutting up the bean starts crying harder and louder.
     A few people opened their doors and gave me dirty looks when they saw beansprout crying. I shrugged and looked down at the bean.
     He's rubbing his eyes that are red and swollen from crying. I grunt to get his attention.
       He looks up at me with big crying eyes. I cringe away from his expression.
        "Fine. I like you. will you shut up now?" I ask. The bean is staring at me with the same expression.
        "You don't love me Kanda?" I growl at him and he giggles.
        "Yuu loves me! Yuu loves me!" He chanted. I slapped a hand over his mouth. 
      It seems like hours before we reached the room. I kicked the door open and dropped the bean on the bed. I leaned into his face a glared.
       "Now listen here you little shit. I've had enou-" before I can finish my sentence beansprout pulls me down.
      He grabs my head and pulls it to his chest. He swings my head back and forth in his arms. He turned with more power than I expected and I fell on top of the bean.
        The bean yelped like a toddler before giggling again. This time the bean grabbed the upper half of my body and started swinging it around and hugging it like a stuffed animal again.
      I put my hands on his chest and push him off of me.
      "Let me go idiot!"
        The bean tries to hold on but Im able to get away from him, though he managed to grab my hair tie and untie it.
       The bean put my black hair tie up to his nose and started sniffing it. He threw his hands out and giggled.
       "It smells like Kanda. The smell of pine and steal. My favorite smell" I turned my head away.
       It's getting hot in here. It's probably because of the sake (A/N yea right Kanda).
       I take my coat and shoes off by the door. I roll up my sleeves and stomp towards the bean.
       "Now stay still. I need to rewrap your wound. If it gets infected Lenalee will Kill me" Beansprout throws his arms up and giggles again.
       Blood was seeping through his white button-up shirt.
        I went up the the bean and reached out to him. Before I could grab him he hopped off the bed and started running around and laughing.
       "Stop running and get your ass over here!" I yelled.
        "Nope" bean said popping the 'p'. 
        "Gotta catch me first" I've had all I can take from this blubbering idiot. I stop running and the bean smashes his face into my back. I turn around a glare at him.
       The bean shrunk back in fear. I can see his eyes tearing up again. God! This kid is annoying. I though he would be quiet when I won.
       "Get your ass on the bed now. If you move even a hair you're dead. Understand?" The bean shook his head rapidly. He's like a fucking dog.
       I go into the bathroom and get the first aid kit. I walk back into the room to see the bean sitting in the exact position I left him in. Good.
      I walked up to him and stood there. After a few seconds he didn't move.
       "What are you doing? Hurry up and take off your shirt. It's covered in blood"
       "You said I couldn't move" beansprout said, trying not to move his lips.
       "Now you can move " I answer irritated. 
        "Nope. You'll get mad again" I sigh and put the first aid kit down on the bed.
      I reach towards beansprout and I start to unbutton his shirt. I can feel his muscles lighten. He's stiff. I scowl at his torso. It's not easy wrapping wounds when he's stiff.
       I restone of my hands on the beans back and move it up and down awkwardly. I don't know what to do in these kinds of situations. Despite the awkwardness the bean seemed to relax, and I continued to wrap his wound.
        He gasped and moaned in pain a few times, but otherwise didn't make a sound. When I finished I looked up to see the bean half asleep.
      Might as well wrap his neck to. Once I'm done with that I put the first aid kit away.
      I walk back into the room to see Beansprout undressing. He's sliding his pants off, revealing his torso and hips. He looks up at me with glossy eyes.
       "Yuu" he says. I doubt correcting him while he's drunk will do any good. I decide ignoring the warmth in my heart I felt when he said my name.
       "Can you help me take my pants off. I can't seem to do it " I march over to him and yank his pants down in one smooth motion.
      The beansprout only has a pair of skin tight shorts on under his pants. I look down and gulp.
      I turn away quickly and sit on the floor next to the bed.
        "What're you doing" the beans asks. I hear the bed shift from behind me. Followed by a loud thump. I look towards the noise.
      Next to me beansprout is lying on the floor. Not caring that he fell off the bed beansprout crawls towards me on all fours. He then sits on my lap.
       I can feel him rolling his hips on my legs. I can feel myself getting hard. I try up push the bean off of me, but he grabs a hold of my neck so I end up falling on top of him.
      Without warning the bean crashed our lips together. Strangely I don't want to pull away. Kanda Yuu does what he wants, so he didn't pull away.
      I open my mouth and run my tongue along beansprouts lips. He eagerly grants me access and I start my exploring.
      I taste the inside of his mouth. Our tongues play with the others. The bean bucks his hips from under me.
      I pick him up and set his on the bed, still engaged in our heated kissing.
       I lay my body in his, and I press my bulge onto him. I grind against him. Moans escape the beans mouth.
     We break apart for only a second before we're kissing again. The bean wraps  his legs around my hips and pulls us closer together.
      One of my hands run over the beans chest while the other reaches the bean shorts, pulling them down. Another moan escapes beansprout and he tugs on my pants. I take them off and throw them to the side as requested.
        We continued our little game. The rest of the night was me riding the bean and fucking his brains out.
__________________________
Sorry if Kanda was a bit OCish. I tried to keep him in character. The next chapter will be posted shortly, but for now I hope you enjoyed this Chapter.

-A. Rose