Chapter 22

Allen laughed hysterically. Fine. He thought to himself. I will live and suffer as they wish.
         Allens legs gave out and he fell to his knees, Kanda's jacket slipping off his shoulders a bit. Allen stared blankly at the ground.
      What should he do? All the exorcists are dead, and he himself is a Noah.
Should he kill all the Noah? It's the only thing he can do to atone for his sins.
Allen shakily stood up and walked out the door. Kanda ran after him and grabbed his arm roughly.
      "Where the fuck do you think you're going beansprout?" Kanda said, anger laced in his voice. Allen stood there not turning his back.
      "You're not real." He chanted. "You're all dead"
      "What do you mean? I'm right here sprout" Kanda says confused. Allen went on ignoring Kanda. Kanda was getting angry now. He yanked on Allen's arm and kissed him. Their lips locked and they stayed like that for what seemed like hours, but it was only seconds.
      Allen's eyes widen. He brings his hand up to Kanda's face and lays it onKanda's cheek gently.
      "But you're dead" he said, his voice quivering.
       "Che. I'm right here idiot" tears fall down Allen's eyes. He hugged Kanda tightly.
      Lavi, Lenalee and Marie thought it was a good time to step in.
      "What happened Allen buddy?" Lavi asks. Lenalee nods her head in agreement. She to wanting to know what happened to him. Why did he think they were all dead.
       Allen took an involuntary step back when he saw Lavi. The word 'murder' echoed in his head. Allen's body started to shake.
      "Lavi what did you do? He's terrified" Kanda asks hugging Allen closer to him. The urge to protect he bean taking him over.
     "Nothing" Lavi says loudly. Lenalee takes a step forward and puts her hand on Allen's shoulder. Tears fall out of Allen's eyes.
     "I'm sorry. I killed all. You and Komui.I killed everyone. I'm sorry" Allen begged for forgiveness.
     Lenalee now very confused, wanted answers, but Allen was crying. She needed to comfort him first. She pulled Allen away from Kanda a bit and hugged her friend.
     "Allen it's okay. I don't get what happened yet, but you would never kill any of us." Lenalee says in a soft motherly voice.
     Allen looks up hesitantly at Allen. He looked back and forth between Lenalee and Kanda.
"None of this is real. I killed you all. Lavi called me a murder. Lenalee was laying dead on the ground hugging Komui's body, and Kanda he-. He died telling me he loves me, but he really hated me." Allen's says shaking his head.
"Who said I loved you beansprout?" Kanda asks. He's shaken up because of Allen's condition and his words, but he will never show it.
Lavi's eyes were wide. He would never call his little buddy a murderer. His mind suddenly flashed to when Road took his mind over.
"Allen it's all fake. You went with the Noah's to save Kanda and they tortured you. Road was playing with your head" Lavi said. He spoke to Allen as if he was trying to not spook a scared deer.
Allen processed Lavi's words slowly. His face was twisted with confusion. He remembers Road playing with Lavi's mind but it was to real.
"I need to be alone for awhile" Allen walked out of the house and sat next to a tree. Kanda followed him out.
"I said I need to be alone"Allen says slowly.
"Che. I'm just meditating. Go somewhere else if you don't like it". Kanda kept following Allen until they reached the tree. Kanda sat on one side meditating while Allen sat on the other side thinking.
After awhile a tick in Kanda's brow appeared. He could hear beansprouts brain going. Eventually he couldn't couldn't take it anymore.
"Come here idiot" Kanda said to Allen. He got up and made his way to Kanda's side of the tree.
"Sit like me" Kanda orders. Allen does as told and sits next to Kanda in the same position as him.
"Stop thinking" Kanda instructed. Allen wanted to argue, but was to tired from thinking to fight back.
"Think about every part separately. Which reality do you want to be real?" Kanda kept asking slow question until the bean seemed calmer. Then he stopped and went back to meditating himself.
     Lenalee called the two in for dinner.  Kanda just yelled for her to bring them their dinner.
     Lenalee brought the portions out, but Allen didn't want to eat yet. He would felt so close to the answer thanks to Kanda's help he didn't want to stop.
     "Eat your dinner idiot. You haven't eaten enough food in months. You need to be able to use your innocents." Allen got out of his position and started eating food slowly. He didn't realize how hungry he was until he started eating.
      In no time Allen's giant pile of food was gone. Kanda smirked a bit, slightly relieved that the bean ate.
      Allen looked at Kanda straight in the eyes.
     "If this place is fake I'll know from your answer to this question." Allen took a deep breath. "Do you love me Kanda?"
_________________________
CLIFFHANGER!!! Dun dun duuuuu!!!
I was planning on going a different way, but this kinda happened.
I'm starting a new Kanda x OC story called Death Lullaby. Please follow that story. When it comes out!!
Hope you enjoyed he chapter