Chapter 10

More than twenty sake bottles lay around the edge of the hot  spring along with two abandoned cups.
       The sky was completely black with only a few stars and the full moon to light the sky. A soft breeze swayed the trees and the flowers around the spring. Steam rose up from the water and swirled into patters being shaped by the wind.
     It was absolutely the perfect weather for being in a hot spring, but no one was there.
        Two people could be found coming out of the hot spring and climbing up the stairs to get back to their room.
       Kanda was stumbling around with Allen being the only thing keeping him upright. Allen has his hands wrapped around Kanda's waist. His body is leaning against Kandas trying his hardest to make sure neither of them fall.
      Going up the stairs was a hard task considering Allen wasn't completely sober either.
       After much stumbling, grunting, and banging into things Allen opened the door to their room and dropped Kanda onto the bed.
"Geez Kanda you're so heavy" Allen complained.
All Kanda did was grunt in response. He hasn't said anything since we finished the seventh bottle, Allen thought.
"I'm going to change my clothes and go to the bathroom" I tell Kanda even though I know he won't understand me.
Another grunt came in response. I chucked to myself. At least he isn't being an asshole.
I walked back into the room after changing into a pair of black shorts with a white button up shirt.
I look over to see Kanda sitting on the foot of the bed with his head hung down. I slowly approach him.
"Kanda... You okay?"
.
.
.
"Hello?" I ask? Kanda head shoots up quickly and he glared at me.
"Get your ass over here bean" Kanda demands. I walk even slower that before, up to the foot of the bed.
Kanda didn't say anything. He raised his hand and I closed my eyes and flinched expecting him to hit me. When I didn't feel anything I slowly opened my eyes.
I quicky gasped and turned around. Kanda was kneeling on the bed with his legs spread, his boots still on his feet. His jacket was abandoned on the floor. Kanda's shirt was completely unbuttoned with it falling off his arms. He was pulling a black string that held his hair up. Kanda's hair was let loose around his body.
Kanda had a slightly serious look on his face but he wasn't scowling as usual.
I felt something wrap around my waist. I squeaked ad I was pulled on the bed. Kanda was in the same position and my head was resting in between his knees. My face instantly went red.
"Kanda what are you doing?" I ask as I cover my eyes.
"It's to hot idiot" Kandas words were slightly slurred. I sat back up and looked at Kanda once more only this time he had a small pout in his lips. So cute! No Allen. Now not the time for this.
Kanda gets on his hands and knees and crawls over to where I am. The pout still on his face.
"What's wrong Kanda?" I ask hesitantly.
He murmurs something. I can barely hear it.
"What?" I asked not hearing hear him.
"Why'd you move away!?" Kanda asks a bit louder.
"Because you will hate me in the morning if I stay by you. Now go to sleep" I push Kanda down into the bed and I put the sheet over him. He's still pouting, but not refusing. I wince slightly as I move my side in a painful way.
I press my hand to my side. Red liquid was bleeding through the bandage. Crap. I guess I'll rewrap it before I go to sleep. I head towards the bathroom but a pull on my hand stops me. I turn around to see Kanda with his brows furrows in confusion.
"Give me the first aid kit" he orders.
"It's alright I can do it mys-"
"Bring it to me NOW!" Kanda shouts. I yelp at the sudden loudness of Kandas voice and I grab the first aid kit.
He tells me to sit next to him on the bed and I comply. Not wanting to make drunk Kanda mad.
Even in Kandas drunk state he cleans and wraps my wounds perfectly. I sigh when he's done and I put the first aid kit back where it was. I walk back over to Kanda to wrap the blanket over him again, but before I have a chance to figure out what's going on my back hits the mattress.
Kanda's straddling me with his shirt still hanging off of his abs. His hands are in either side of my face not letting me move.
"Kanda you're drunk. Let me go" I say calmly. Kanda doesn't move an inch. He only tightens his legs around my waist.
"C'mon Kanda. You're drunk and I'm in pain. Let's just go to sleep" Kanda still doesn't move. He continues to stare at me with a slightly confused face. I frown.
I open my mouth to try and persuade his to move but it's quickly covered by Kanda's own.
Kanda pushes his tongue in my mouth without warning. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. He tastes like alcohol and soba. A weird combination but when mixed with Kanda it tastes amazing. When he finally pulls away we are both panting.
"Do you how fucking worried I was? I thought you were going to die." Kanda spoke in a deadly calm voice.
"Since you're so reckless you need to be punished" I feel a pinch on my wrists to notice they they're tied with Kandas hair ribbon. Damn! How does he do that? I thought remembering when Kanda did it before.
I don't have time to think any further because lips cover my own again and we engagein a battle of dominance. Kanda growls when I slight bite down in his tongue.
Kanda's hands grabs my butt and I gasp not expecting that. I can feel Kanda smirk against my mouth as he won the battle.
He pulls away again and starts to undo my shirt. Starting with my ribbon them moving onto unbuttoning my shirt.
Kanda runs a cold hand down my scar and I shiver from the difference in temperature.
Kanda licks his lips from above me and he proceeds to have his way with me all throughout the night.
__________________________
Sorry but I didn't want to get to smutty just in case. Comment if you want it changed. I don't mind
Thank you for your patience with this chapter. I was in New York and was unable to write anything.
As a sorry the next chapter will be the same thing but with Allen drunk. I'll even post it tomorrow.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Till next time

-A. Rose