Chapter 16

A week later

Magnus's POV

"Good morning", Alec says, beside me.

"Good morning", I say and I roll to face him.

He looks adorable with his messy black hair and sky blue eyes and his morning voice. My eyes keep trailing down to his chest but I don't care.

And yeah, we had sex yesterday. And, I don't want to talk about it.

He moves in closer to kiss me.

"Wait", I say and he stops midway.

"Is something wrong? ", he asks, looking at me confusedly.

"Oh, you're him. That's why you looked familiar", I say.

"I'm who? ", he asks.

"Oh Alexander, don't you remember? We had a one night stand when I was around nineteen. In New York ", I say.

"Oh. But you looked way different. You had red streaks and I don't remember anyway. I was way too drunk", he says.

"You left me before I even woke up", I say.

"I had a flight to catch, okay? I'm sorry", he says.

"It's fine. I can't be angry with you for something you did so many years ago", I say.

"So, can I kiss you now? ", he asks and we kiss each other.

"Why did you break up with Camille? ", he asks.

"She cheated on me", I say.

"Oh I'm sorry", he says.

"It's okay", I say.

"Is she the reason you keep holding back? ", he asks, looking at me.

"I keep holding back? ", I ask.

"You don't trust anyone easily. You keep guarding your heart", he says.

"Well, maybe it's because of my father. I liked him so much when I was young but then he left me. So, I have a feeling that everyone I like will leave me", I say.

"I won't, Magnus, I'll never leave you", he says, holding my hand.

"I know", I say and lay my head on his shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, thank you everyone for your love and support. If you are reading this, then you've finished my story and I'm proud of you for reading this crappy story. Hope you liked the story, well if you didn't, I don't blame you. So, thank you so much everyone. Please leave a comment if you liked the story, vote for it.

And, you spending a small portion of your life reading this obscure story means a lot to me. Hope you have a wonderful day. I really want to say have a happy life but life isn't easy. We all face difficulties, sorrows and hardships but I hope you get through all that and find happiness. So, work hard and laugh harder. Be happy and live to the fullest.

Thank you all, again.