Chapter 2 : Class announcement

Marinette POV

We Walked in the class And sat into our seats. Everyone involved in their own conversations. And then the teacher came in and told everyone quiet down.And took roll and everyone was there.

Miss Bustier : ok , now that I took roll I have an important announcement for everyone.

But I Already knew what it was that she had to tell the class. And I was planning on telling Alya later I don't know when I'll tell Nino and Adrian .

Miss Bustier : we were invited by the royal family of China, for Two months and we get to go to some of their formal occasions and also the Princess's birthday ball. And I have already approved it with all of your parents and they all said you could go.

EveryOne was like oh my God we get to go and so happy 😀 . I however was a little bit nervous, but I also wanted to shove it in Chloe's face. But my parents raised me better than that *sigh*

Miss Bustier : I will dismiss you early so you can go pack because we leave tomorrow. And I'll see you tomorrow class at 8:30 AM.

And with That everyone left. As we walked outside and the boys Had left I pulled Alya over to the side to talk to her.

Alya: what's up girl why do you have to talk to me?

Marinette : i'll tell you just promise not to faint or screen.

Alya : okay .... girl what's up?

Marinette: umm 😐 . . . . I'm the princess of China.

Alya : oh nice joke. So what do you really have to tell me?

But once she saw my face she knew I was not joking.

Alya : OMG MY FRIEND IS THE PRI ....
(I put my hand over her mouth to stop her and I shushed her)

Marinette : it's a secret I'm going to tell everyone at my coronation.

Alya : (this time quietly) oh my god my friends going to be the queen of China. Wait when are you going to tell Nino and Adrian ?

Marinette: I don't know sometime soon I guess. I got to go home and finish packing . Bye Alya .

Alya : yeah me too . By Marinette see you tomorrow.

Marinette : oh before forget I'm gonna come pick you up tomorrow OK bye 👋

Walked off and walked back home and was greeted by my parents note that they left me the note said :

Dear Marinette,
We have left early and will be arriving at China soon by the time you read this note. We have arranged for a limo to pick you up and your friend Aleah. We can't wait to see you when you get here.
Love , your parents

So I grabbed a snack and headed upstairs. After an hour or two I was finally done packing and changed into my pjs and passed out on my bed 🛏 .

The end . . .  Of this chapter .