Chapter 23 : the talk

Alya's POV
I woke up and I went to Nino's room and saw he was asleep 😴, so I just decided to go wake up Marinette. As I walked around the house to get to Mari's room I noticed a couple of guards . But that's probably normal for the queen of China 🇨🇳 so I continued to Marinette's room .

When I walked in I immediately took out my phone 📱 to take a pic of this......

Oh shoot Adrien is waking up and then I booked it out of there .

Adrien's POV

I heard a weird sound and started to wake up and get up when I felt a tight pull that wouldn't let me go and then I saw Marinette and said .....

Marinette's POV
I snuggled closer to my pillow when I heard .....

Adrien : wake up princess 👑.
He said in a sweet and loving way. And I slowly opened to see Adrien's beautiful face .

Marinette: (Yawns) when did you get here?

Adrien: (blushes) I couldn't sleep 💤 without you.

Marinette:(blushes) okay ?
As I sat up and yawned some more .

Adrien : I'm going to go get ready and meet you done stairs .

And with that he kissed me on the check and left .

I sat there for a minute trying to process what just happened when alya came bursting though the door 🚪.

Alya's outfit

Alya: gurl!!! explain everything !

Holding up her phone 📱 Showing a picture of me and Adrien snuggling, making me blush a little .

Marinette: calm down , Alya .

Then I explained everything.

Alya: awe that's so cute he can't live or sleep 💤 without you . 🤗 okay now lets get you dressed .

Marinette: okay 👌 fine . 😔

After I took a shower 🚿 alya shoves me back in there with some clothes and I quickly get changed and Alya curls my hair . Then I looked into a mirror.....