Chapter 10: The Return of the Princess Ball

Marinette's POV

we entered the castle as a class so no one would get suspicious . Then when we enter the ballroom waiting for mother and father . Then trumpets 🎺 sounds and we all turned and bowed to the king and queen .

King Tom : welcome to The Return of the Princess Ball , the princess has decided to remain a secret until her coronation. With that please enjoy the Ball .

And with that they left . And the music 🎶 started to play a slow song and something I never expected happened ........

Adrian : would you like to dance 💃 M'lady ?

Marinette: su-sure . (As he took my hand to lead me to the dance floor , I could feel a blush creep onto my face)

When we go there we faced each other and he put a hand around my waist and mine around his neck and we started to sway to the music 🎶. And we stared into each other's eyes .

We danced for what seemed to be hours .
Then I said .........

Marinette : would you like to take a stroll in the rose 🌹 garden?

He just nodded . And then we left quietly and went to the rose 🌹 garden . ( just so you know the rose garden has tall Bushes and the garden is romantic and seclusive)

Adrian : it's very beautiful.
Marinette: yeah.........
Adrian: Mari I want to tell you something.
Marinette: what is it?
Adrian : Mari , I .... ummm ..... love you

I was in completely shocked 😳. And I wanted to say I love him too but I couldn't manage to make words come out.

Adrian : I'm sorry.....it's okay if you d....
Then I interrupted him , and did the only thing I could think 🤔 of .....

He was in shock for a couple of seconds but then he started kissing me back with so much passion

Queens POV
We saw Marinette lost in his eyes and anyone could feel the love 💗 radiating off them . It was so sweet .

Marinette POV
Once we stopped kissing and were talking for awhile they announced the ball was over . We got into the limo and went up to our hotel room and got ready for bed 🛏.
I changed into this

Then I laid down next to Adrian and I fell asleep 😴, in Adrian's arms

Then I laid down next to Adrian and I fell asleep 😴, in Adrian's arms .