Chapter 11 : The Next day

Marinette's POV
I woke up to the of Adrian's voice,So I Rolled over to see Adrian and then I heard him clearly.

Adrian : beautiful wake up . Please
Marinette: I'm awake
Adrian: good because alya , Nino, me and you are going to the castle today .
Marinette: (I pull him into a tighter hug/snuggle) whhhyyy?
Adrian : your parents called Alya since you didn't answer and said all of us need to come in for fittings.
Marinette: fine

And with that I got up went over to the bathroom and took a shower 🚿. I cracked the door open to see if Adrian was gone and he wasn't so I asked him to leave the room while I got dressed he said it's okay and he left the room. So with a towel around me, I rushed over to my closet and picked out this outfit........

 So with a towel around me, I rushed over to my closet and picked out this outfit

And then I did my hair like this

(But blue not blonde)I grabbed my purse 👜 and checked myself out in the mirror and gave myself the stamp of approval and headed to the lobby where they were waiting

I grabbed my purse 👜 and checked myself out in the mirror and gave myself the stamp of approval and headed to the lobby where they were waiting.

Marinette: hey guys!
I said that a little bit too loud,and other dudes in the lobby started whistling 😗.
And then Adrian came over to me and grabbed me by my waist and lead me over to where Nino and Alya are. And then I kissed his cheek for stopping the whistling . Nino and Alya stood there shocked 😮 at us .

Marinette: I'll tell you later Alya. Come on , We have to go.

Me and Adrian walked out and they still had shocked 😮 looks on their faces. But they shut their head and snapped out of it and followed us to the limo. And all of us got into a limo. And we were off to the castle.

Marinette: oh look we're here.(as I pointed to castle/palace)

We step out of the limo holding hands and kept holding hands as we walked.
We walk to the entrance and into the throne room and see my parent siting on their thrones . And as they saw us holding hands , my mom ran up to Adrian and squealed and squeeze his face.

Mom : he is sooo cute .
Marinette: mom stop 🛑 please. (And then she stopped squeezing his dimples)
Adrian: hello your majesties .
Mom : call me Sabine .
Adrian : okay and you sir?
King Tom: call me Tom . Marinette can show your friends where they need to go to get fitted for their formal attire 🤵.
Marinette : yes father. Follow me guys .

On my way to show them to the fitting rooms, Alya whispered to me "even when your parents ship it" and that made my cheeks heat up with a light pink blush.

Marinette: okay this is the guys fitting room . And that door 🚪 over there 👉 connects the boys and the girls fitting rooms . But make sure we are done before we enter .

And after I said that Nino and Adrien started blushing and rubbing the back of their necks

And after I said that Nino and Adrien started blushing and rubbing the back of their necks . Me and Alya just giggled and went to the girls fitting room .

 Me and Alya just giggled and went to the girls fitting room

And the let the tailors go to work .

Third Person POV
Boy tailor: what color suits ?
Adrien: black.
Nino: blue I guess dude .
(With the girls)
Girl tailor: what color dresses 👗?
Marinette: Red , please.
Alya: Blue or Orange 🍊 or purple, please

And with that the tailors went to work.

Marinette POV
after we were down we went to check on the boys and went through the connecting door 🚪. And saw the boys sitting around waiting for us.

Marinette : hey guys ready to go ?

Adrian and Nino nodded , me and Alya giggled as we walked over to them and I lead to the way and told my parents that we were leaving . And we left in the limo and got back to the hotel . Ate dinner 🍴 said are goodnights and once again I fell asleep in Adrian's arms . And I have to say I love ❤️ this feeling of being safe and secure and loved by someone who doesn't have to but does anyway. And that as my last thought I drifted off to sleep 😴.