Chapter 28 : Shopping

Alya POV
I woke up and got up all the girls and then we realized that Marinette was missing . We got really worried 😦 when we called for her and she didn't answer her phone 📱. So we decided to search the house 🏠 and I got the upstairs, when I got there I saw the cutest little thing ..........

 So we decided to search the house 🏠 and I got the upstairs, when I got there I saw the cutest little thing

Let's just say, I took a lot of pictures . And then I just quietly left the room .

Marinette POV
I woke up and I slowly opened my eyes and saw Adrien's hair .

Marinette: wake up sleepyhead.
(whispered)
Adrien: morning princess 👸.
He said as he pulled me more into him .
Marinette: how did I get here ?
Adrien: (blushes) I carried you up here .
Marinette: (kissed him) okay . We have to get ready, we go shopping today for suits and dresses for the wedding 👰.
Adrien : okay I'll go help Nino get ready too.

He said as he got up and left .

And then Alya came in she was still in her pjs .

Alya: gurl you guys are soooo cute !
She said as she showed me a photo of me and Adrien cuddling.
Marinette:(blushes) can we just get ready?
Alya: fine I already have my outfit, you go take a shower 🚿 while I change and pick out your outfit.
Marinette: ok (then I went in the bathroom)

After my shower 🚿 I came out with a towel around me , and saw Alya already dressed..............

Alya's outfit

Alya: here is your clothes now go change

She said as she pushed me back into the bathroom 🚽.
Marinette: okay ,okay .

I took the clothes from her and changed .

Marinette: what do you think?

Alya : you look good as always , now lets go !Marinette: okay 👌 lets go

Marinette: okay 👌 lets go.

And with that we left and got the girls from our class and went shopping I found the perfect wedding dress and awesome dresses for my bridesmaids.

Adrien POV
I got Nino up and we got dressed and left to go get our suits . And we found the perfect ones for the wedding 🎩 and then we headed back to the house 🏡.

And the rest of the day was pretty boring , but the Marinette and Alya didn't get home 🏠 until 5:30pm 🕠 . But I guess they had more people to shop for and that they had a lot of options to choose from.

We all went to our rooms and changed into pjs , then watched 2 or 3 movies 🎥 in the living room . Marinette fell asleep 😴 so we ended movie 🍿 night and I took her up to her room and I cuddled her for a little while and then I eventually fell asleep 💤.