Chapter 26 : the Meeting Update

Marinette's POV
    I woke up and tried to get up because We have a meeting today and I have to get everyone ready and dressed for it . But I was pulled back down to the bed 🛏.

Marinette: Wake up sleepyhead 😴. ( I whispered)
Adrien: morning princess 👑.(yawns)
  He said as he pulled me closer into him.
Marinette: we have to get up and get ready and go get everyone up and dressed, we have a meeting today.
Adrien: I don't remember a meeting for today.(yawns)
Marinette: (giggles) we meet my parents today.
Adrien : fine.......
He said as he let go of my waist.

I got up and went to go get Alya and Nino. I went down the stairs to the living room and saw them still cuddling.

Marinette: hey guys wake up!!!
Alya and Nino: ahhh!
Marinette: (laughs) as much I didn't want to interrupt your cuddling, come on we have a meeting today.
Alya and Nino blushing ☺️
Alya: ugh 😑 I don't remember a meeting today.(She said as she got up)
Marinette: we have a meeting with my parents today , we have meetings with them every now and then to give them updates.
Alya: ugh fine let's go get ready . Nino go get Adrien out of Marinette's room so we can change .
Nino : okay 👌 I'm going .

Third POV
And with that he left and got Adrien and they went to Adrien's room to change .

Marinette: wait how did you know he was still in bed 🛏?
Alya: because you two are so alike I'm surprised that you got up before me or Nino or that he let you go.

Marinette POV
    Me and Alya just laughed 😂 as we made our way up the stairs to get ready and dressed for the meeting. And we finally got to my room and I sat down on my bed 🛏.

Marinette: so what are am I wearing today oh powerful closet goddess?
Alya:(laughs) lets see but while I do this go get a shower 🚿, you smell too much like Adrien don't want your parents getting the wrong idea 💡. 😏
Marinette:(blushes) really Alya? 😑
Alya: yeah you really smell like him or his cologne do you know if he wears is any?🧐
Marinette: no I don't.
Alya: anyway go get a shower 🚿!!!
Marinette: fine....

And with that I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower 🚿. And once I got out Alya was gone and she left an outfit on my bed 🛏. I picked it up and changed .

Alya's POV
After I picking out Marinette outfit I headed to my room and got dressed.......

Alya's POV After I picking out Marinette outfit I headed to my room and got dressed

And then I went to meet Nino and Adrien in the living room waiting for Marinette.
Nino's outfit

Adrien's outfit

Adrien's outfit

Nino: what is taking Marinette so long?Alya: well she had to take a shower 🚿 because lover boy over there 👉 got his scent all over her and I didn't want her parents to get the wrong idea 💡

Alya: well she had to take a shower 🚿 because lover boy over there 👉 got his scent all over her and I didn't want her parents to get the wrong idea 💡. 😏
Adrien:(blushes) so-sorry.
Alya: it's okay , I went easy on her today with the outfit, but you will still die .
Adrien : what wh-why?

He turned his head to someone walking down the stairs and he saw the lovely vision of Marinette.

Marinette's outfit

 Marinette: thanks for kinda going easy on me but what's wrong with Adrien?Alya: you are what's wrong with him every time he thinks you look beautiful you up yourself and find a new level of beauty

Alya: you are what's wrong with him every time he thinks you look beautiful you up yourself and find a new level of beauty .
Marinette: thanks alya.
Alya : oh don't thank me I'm just saying what he's thinking and what he can't say because he so in like a trance.
Marinette:(blushes) oh..... (giggles) so is Nino .
Alya: yeah I know I'm a model ! 😜

Then we got the guys out of there trances and we left in the limo. And we were off to the airport 🛫 to go meet her parents in China 🇨🇳, I can't believe we're traveling that far just for meeting.

After a couple of hours or more like eight, we finally landed in China and we got another limo, and we were off to meet her parents.

Marinette's POV

After about another hour, you finally made it to the palace. And the maid/butler had us go into the meeting place in the Royal rose 🌹 garden. And that's where we met at my parents.

Mom: oh your finally here .😀
Marinette: hi 👋 mom and dad
Alya: hey Marinette's parents
Adrien: hello , Mrs . Dupain-Cheng and Mr.Dupain-Cheng.
Mom: oh call me Sabine .
Dad: call me Tom , why don't you kids sit and eat and we talk and get an update on the wedding 👰.

We sat down and ate and talked about what we did at the planner's and future dates and meetings. When we're finally done we said our goodbyes. We headed to the airport got on the plane✈️ . We finally got back home, we were so tired went to our rooms . And I got changed into this which Incase your wondering alya picked out.........

I flopped onto the bed, where Adrian already was and we cuddled for a little bit until we both drifted off to sleep 😴