Chapter 4: First Class

Adrian's POV
We go and check out the rooms
Nino's room

Adrian's POV We go and check out the roomsNino's room

Alya's room

My room

Marinette's room

Marinette's room

Then Nino talked to Alya for a little bit and then came over to me

Then Nino talked to Alya for a little bit and then came over to me .

Nino : hey dude what was with all the compliments to Marinette?

Adrian: I lo-don't know what you're talking about?

Nino : were you about to say what I think you about to say?

Adrian : maybe but don't tell Mari still thinking 🤔 of how to ask her.

Nino : ok , but I'm telling Alya. ( and then in the blink of an eye he rushed over to Alya and her eyes widened and looked straight at me)

No doubt they were thinking of a way to set us up. *sigh* oh well 😔 at least they won't tell Mari . And with that I fell asleep 😴.

Alya's POV
when Nino told me that Adrian loves ❤️ Marinette I almost fainted and Nino was ready to catch me. And then I saw him fall asleep and we could concocted a plan. Since Marinette and Adrian were both asleep we decided to put them in the same bed and see what happens.

 Since Marinette and Adrian were both asleep we decided to put them in the same bed and see what happens

They both ended up snuggling together. And I took so many photos.
(8 hours later)
Marinette POV
I wasSlowly waking up but I didn't want to because I just love this one pillow that I was snuggling with. Then I realize there was a person and slowly opened my eyes and saw a golden hair in my face. And I realized it was Adrian I didn't want to freak out because I know Alya did this.
Marinette: ummm 😐 Adrian . (I whispered)
Adrian's POV
I was pulling my pillow closer to me snuggling into it more. And then I heard Marinette sweet voice.
Marinette: umm 😐 Adrian . ( she whispered)
And then I slowly opened my eyes to soft midnight blue hair in my face. And realized I was hugging Marinette. And then I said.....

Adrian: let me guess Alya and Nino .

Marinette: yep.

Adrian : you want to go Find them.

Marinette:(blushes) su-s-sure .

Then we got up and went to go see them. And They greeted us like this .........

Alya : oh look Nino the Love birds are finally up.
Nino nodded

Alya : how is my favorite couples rest ?

Marinette did something I never thought I'd see her do she grabbed alya by the arm and pulled her into another room.

Adrian : I knew you two were scheming together .

Nino : dude  , her plan not mine but ya I helped.

And then Marinette came back in with Aleah. And Alya had this smirk on her face I wish I knew what it was about.

Marinette POV (talking to alya)
Marinette: why ?

Alya: can't I help the future queen find her king 👑.

I couldn't help but blush with the thought of it, Adrian actually being my king 🤴.

Marinette: you know he doesn't like me that way, why are you doing this?

Alya: Girl, you know you are plotting me And Nino but you only think about other people you need to start thinking about yourself a little at least. And what makes you think he doesn't like you "that way".

Marinette: I guess I never thought of it that way I guess Innoway you're kind of right.

Alya: good, now you can get past getting your own way and be more confident around him then start making babies 👶!

I couldn't say anything I just stood there with the reddest blush on my face I couldn't believe she just said that and on the other hand I kinda can.

And she left with a big smirk on her face and went back into the other room. And then the captain came on the overhead speaker and said we were landing in five minutes and I was shocked to my very core.

Me and Adrian said at the same time "how long will be out for?"

Alya :  you mean how long did you sleep together, about eight hours.

And the blushes back thanks Alya. And then I looked over at Adrian who also had a blush on his face but not as bad as mine.

And then with that we sat down and I'll seats and buckled up this is going to be a long trip........