Chapter 21 : Back to Paris part 2

Marinette POV
we finally got to the airport and we were greeted by the class and of course some rude comments from Chloe and Lila. And then we got into first class and the rest of the class got into coach.

And we sat into our seats 💺 and then the plane ✈️ took off .

Adrien: so what are we doing and where are we going ?

Alya : yea

Marinette: we are all going to in the house 🏡 that my parents got and we are going to relax and rest for today.

Nino: cool 😎 dudette!
Alya: yeah, but we about the other day besides today.

Marinette: we (points at her and Adrien)
will start planning the wedding 👰 in a little while .

Adrien:(blushes) oh okay 👌.
Alya: I hear 👂 wedding bells .

Me and Adrien both blush .

And after that it was pretty chill.
And then Nino and alya fell asleep 💤 and I may or may not have taken a picture. And soon after that me and Adrien fell asleep 😴.

Then we woke up to the sound of the pilot 👨‍✈️ talking over the intercom .

Pilot 👩‍✈️: ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in 5 minutes, please fasten your seatbelts .

I rubbed my eyes 👀 and then looked over to my friends .

Alya: yeah almost done with ride ugh. Marinette: yeah and you guys get to see the house 🏠 my parents got us.
Nino: cool 😎 dudette!
Alya: yay!

And with that we finally landed . We with the rest of the class got off the plane ✈️ and got are bags 💼. I talked to a few classmates who had some questions. And then me , Adrien, Alya, and Nino got into the limo and left the airport and headed to the house 🏠.