Chapter 18 : Questions

Marinette's POV

Marinette: okay 👌 this should be good, now what was your question?
Alya :😏 first question what did you and Adrien talk on the stairs ?
Marinette:(blushes) no-nothing.
Alya: tell what did you guys said !
Marinette : fine 😞 but promise not to laugh 🤭.
Alya : okay I won't laugh 🤭 Now tell me !
Marinette: ok he said you look beautiful princess and I said.........
Alya: come on what did you say .
Marinette: I maybe said you look good too pretty boy. ( blushes)
Alya: woah were did that come from ?
Marinette: idk 😐.
Alya: okay ..... second question what did he say to you when you announced him as your king 🤴?
Marinette: he said we'll talk about it later, which has me worried 😟.
Alya: you shouldn't be you need to see the lovingly look 👀 he gives you when ever he sees you .
Marinette: (blushes) re-really?
Alya : now lets get back to the boys .
Marinette: okay 👌

And with that they walked back to the boys.

Nino : hey 👋 dudettes here !
Alya: okay 👌 we see you guys!!

Adrien walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered........

Adrien : can we talk now ?

I just simply nodded. And with that we were off to "our secret spot" in the rose 🌹 garden. And before I knew it we were already there , and we came to a sudden stop 🛑 in the middle of "our spot" . Then we slowly faced each other and we both said..........

Both: so.....

Adrien: I wanted to ask um 😐......... why me ?
Marinette: well you are always helping people, your kind, caring and understanding which are the aspects of a great king . And I um kinda love ❤️ you......(blushes)

Adrien:(blushes) I love you 💕 too .

And then pulls me into a hug 🤗. Then we kinda stood there for awhile staring into each other's eyes 👀. And then without know it we were both leaning in and then our lips connected and we shared a very passionate kiss 💋.

And then we broke apart for air and after blushing 😊 and some silence we decided to walk back to Alya and Nino kissing shocked me and Adrien but me not too much

And then we broke apart for air and after blushing 😊 and some silence we decided to walk back to Alya and Nino kissing shocked me and Adrien but me not too much. And then I coughed to break them up and once they broke apart they were both blushing 😊 like crazy . Then me and Adrien walked over to the blushing couple.

Alya : so what do we do now ? The ball just ended .
Marinette : I've had the our stuff moved here , I'll show you the way.

And then me and Adrien holding hands🤚 lead the way to the rooms.

Marinette: okay here we are.
Alya: okay, whose room is whose?
Marinette: this one ☝️ is yours and Nino's room.

Then they started blushing ☺️ and then just went into the room .

Alya POV
omg 😮 this room is amazing !

Marinette POVthey are sooo cute! And then me and Adrien walked across the hall to our room

Marinette POV
they are sooo cute! And then me and Adrien walked across the hall to our room .

Marinette: okay so this is our room......

Adrien: woahh....
Marinette: yeah it's beautiful .

And then he wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered into my neck .......

Adrien: not as beautiful as you princess .
Then I could feel my cheeks turn a dark red . And then I heard a light chuckle from Adrien .

Marinette : I'm going to go get ready for bed .🛏
As I started to pull my pjs out of the closet. And headed to the bathroom 🚽.

Adrien: okay I'll get ready in the closet.
Marinette: okay 👌.

And once we were both done we got into bed 🛏 and we both snuggled into each other and drifted off to sleep 😴.