Dominate! Underfell Sans x Submissive! reader

A/N ok im going straight into the lemon Im to lazy >.< Im back
------------------------------------
Y/N POV
Red locked the door as soon I stepped through the door. I felt a slimey substance go across the nape (?) of my neck. I shudder feeling my knees go to jelly. I feel Red pick me up and slamming me against the wall. "Your such a good pet~" Red said. I bit my lip. Im not the one to be dominate I see no pleasure in it. My opinion. He kissed me hungrily while I play with the fur of his jacket.  He takes me and lightly throws me on the bed. Suprisingly its soft. I smirk and take off my shirt. What it was getting hot. He looked at me like I was prey and he was the predator. He hovered over me and kissed down my chest. I lightly moaned trying not to make a noise. He chuckled and swiftly took off my bottoms. "Already wet I've barely done anything." He says. "Just fuck me already stop the teasing." I say. Where did that boost of confidence come from I in trouble. Red smirked and stripped rest of his and my clothes. He asked a question I never thought he would say. It was : " Are you a virgin?" Does he care probably not my mind is asking so questions. I was probably thinking for to long because he screamed "PET HELLO!" I say "yes" really fast. He smirked, nothing can wipe that smirk of his face is there. He then lined him self up and slammed into me. I screamed on top of my lungs because of the pain. He stayed there for a second or two. I started to feel the pain subside into pure pressure. I nod for him to move. He started to pound into me. I threw my head back, my eyes screwed shut. My knuckles started to turn white me gripping onto the bedsheets. He thrusted faster and faster. I started to feel the knot in my stomach to turn and tight. I was close. His thrusted started to get sloppier and sloppier (?). He was close too."Red im close." "Me too pet wait for me." After some time later we both realsed. I sighed. He got off of me and pulled off. He then started to clean up and get dressed. He left for the door. I get up and ask "So your just leave me." Sans turns around and gives me a questionable look. Not saying anything. My anger flares. "So im just your fuck buddy arent I just someone that fuck you and left there to rot until you need me again." Sans tilts his back and forth. "Yea kinda what does pet not like it." I go up to him and slap him. " I LOVE YOU BUT YOUR TO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT I HAVE SAVE YOUR LITTLE ASS BUT NO YOU KNOW FUCK YOU AND FUCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW." I was on the verge of tears and I ran as I could out of the house. I sat in a ally crying mumfling my crys with my hand my other hand holding my knees to my chest.
Sans POV
What have I done. I ran after them and found then in the ally we had met. I pick them up and realize that they fell asleep. Cryied themself to sleep. (Me) I kiss them lightly on the head and whispered "I love you too"

DONE FINALLY if anyone hates get out of this book i suck so what i get reminded of That everyday. Thank yall so much for the reads ill update as much as i can i promise just comment tell me anything i dont care ill relate or talk to yall or whatever i stare at my phone 24/7 anyway. Love yall
Choas is what killed the dinosaurs.