G! Sans x Reader

I DONT HAVE WRITERS BLOCK comment  hell yeah or a line from your favorite show

WARNING PLEASE READ: THIS HAS A LITTLE DDLG WHICH MEANS DOMINATE DAD AND LITTLE GIRL OK CONTINUE

Y/N POV
I was wondering around what looks like a junk yard. I grimaved at the smell as i walked by something rotting. I walked away from it briskly. Then i heard a snap I blacked out but wait my eyes are still open. Maybe im just in a dark room. The cold tile chills my legs and hands. The lights turn on with a click. My eyes immediately dilate and shut so they don't get hurt. I heard heavy steps come from behind me. I opened my eyes as I see a old looking wall. The floor looks clean dispite the green amd brown wall.  I stand up and turn around to the sound of a wom?. I stare in shock as its my crush Gaster Sans. His eye is glowing the yellow glare as his other eye looks rather lustful. I cock (heh) my head to the side like a puppy and I stutter. Um. Really um I shout in my head and mentally curse myself. He chuckles lowly and I shiver.  He says," I know you have a crush but Im about to make it your dream come true because your mine now." Wow ok step back what. Mine. That word makes my heart stop possesiveness makes me get in a lets say happy mood. He says you should call me Daddy alright Princess. I shiver at the name and say yes Daddy like im not going even prtest I secretly wanted this for a while. He smirk his infamous smirk. Sometimes i want to slap it off his face. He throws me onto a bed that I didn't know was there. He snaps (I dont feel good. sorry had to) amd mine and his clothes are off. Poof gone but as the moment I didn't care. He hnadcuffed my hands and legs to the bed.I squirmed and he held me still he dick glowed the same color as his eye. It was large and it looked like it would tear me in half. I was still a virgin. He slowly but it in me and tears pricked my eyes but soon vanished the pain and tears. I bucked my hips and he didn't hold back after that he scavenged my body and left hickeys on my neck and chest. My boobs were sore from his hands playing with them like balls. He growled as he uncuffed one leg and pounded into me with one leg on his shoulder. He came the same time I screamed his name. I came also then blacked out with me in his arms.