Underfell grillby x alcholic reader

Dont get mad at me ok this is was the only idea ive had in a while ok keep reading owo

No ones pov
You are walking in the snow crying because papyrus has found your stash of whiskey. He call you slut a whore and a udder disgusting dog and the worse thing is sans was completely agreeing. You felt crushed you needed a drink and the only place you could think off was grillbys. You stepped in hiding your face from ghe snarles that everyone held on there face. Shit spreads fast. I sat on the stool and put your face on the bar you looked to right and started to cry more. You could see in the empty seat a image of a sleeping sans.  You brought your legs to your chest. You heard some sort of crackling. You looked up to see grillby you said," whisky on the rocks." As you laid your head back down. He said,"No." I looked at him like he had three eyeballs. You say," What do you mean no?" He smirked, " You have to earn it after what you did" He said that in such a low voice im sure any girl would tremble. As for me of course I did I shivered and bit my lip as my core started to light up. I said," And how would I do that." He chuckled lowly and went around the bar and picked me up with ease. Amd carried me into the kitchen. Every thing was dark other than the light purple glow that was surrounding him. He placed me on the counter and stripped my bottom hald and ripped my shirt as my boobs bounced. I gasped when his mouth wrapped my bud of my breast. I felt my thighs being gripped as a muscle filled my hole. As  I moaned but it was cut short by a hand going over my mouth.  I felt fire go through me and cum go out of me. I sighed and said, " that was better than whiskey." And I believe he carried me for the rest of the night.

Im alive