Swapfell! Sans x Reader

Hi guys im sorry for a long break um tbh i forgot about this book.
_____________________________

Y/N POV

I was walking around in waterfall listening to the flowers. It made me happy to hear an i love you from a manly voice. I guess that was Asgore. My father died while fighting the monsters and humans war. I haven't hear an i love you like that in a while. I sat down on the ground staring at the water. Looking at myself. My (h/l) (h/c) slightly covering my face. I pushed it back behind my ear and smiled lightly. I hear some rusling behind me I look and there was a skeleton looking at me with a mad look. He had a whip and a very tall skeleton behind gim and he had a submissive look. I started to walk away and one of them said, "Why are you leaving?" I stopped in my tracks that sounds like papyrus. I turned around slowly. I realized that it came from sans. I was bewildered becayse it was deeper than usual. To be honest it was a turn on. I blyshed a little but didn't speak. Sans sighed and papyrus looked at me with a look of confusion. I said," I was just leaving to go to grillbys." Sans smirked and said," No your coming home with us." I started going submissive as if I was under a spell. I could feel the wetness pooling underneath my core. He chuckled and came closer his hands roamed my body as his face was plastered with a smirk. I moaned when he squeezed my ass. He picked my up and kissed my neck transporting leaving papyrus behind and at this point I didn't care. I was focused on the pleasure. He put me on the bed and stripped me of all my clothing.  I gasped of the coldness. This was not my first time I may have gone to underlust a couple of times. Hey I have problems too. He looked down my body and kissed every part of my body and when he got to my core. The bliss came through me in a wave he was so gokd I grabbed onto his skull. He chuckled and stopped. I whimpered and he took out his ectoplasm dick and stuck it inside not care to ask if I was a virgin or not and I liked it. He stuck it all the way and started thristing hard and fast. I moaned and screamed. It wasn't long till I orgasmed and he did to I smiled and he passed out right after me. I curled up beside him.

9 months after.
IM HAVING YOUR FUCKING BABY SANS. Me and sans are dating and now we have a little boy named Mike and hes adorable. Yay another sans in the family.

Hey guys im not dead i have had troubles in my life so i took a break and prople kept askimg for a update so here it is folls ok ttyl