Caring Prince!UnderlustxMaid!Reader

Sorry broskis ive been on summer vacation and boi i gotta tell ya ive been to virginia and then i had summer school so its been great any whoo this took me for ever to wrote this was requested oh yeah imma be doing storystoppers pretty much like showstoppers but people who like get INVOLVED with commenting and things so ye bye enjoy this trainwreck writing soooo

(Y/N) POV
"ISABELLE PUT THAT TABLECLOTH BEHIND THE CHAIR NOT COVERING THE CHAIR!" I am head maid at this wreck of a castle. I was put in here to serve and comfy the lord underlust sans. And honestly i think his dumbhead of a brother is better. Anyway all maids are talking about how they think that the prince has wet dreams they have caught him telling them to his friends. Anyway he has called me into the throne room to disscus matters. So i did, oh boy.  I wemt in and the king and queen are gone because of the divorce. So thats great. I stand before the prince when this blonde bitch comes in. Wait I know her shes one of the new maids. I hate her with a passion. You know one of those people who think that there the boss when hah bitch no. So i asked, "What are you doing here?" Im seeing the cute sexy prince. "Get. Back. To. Work. Now." "Why should I?" " Im the head FUCKING MAID I CAN FIRE YOU ON THE SPOT." "Ladies, Ladies" The Prince said " Bailey get back to work." She stomps her feet in anger. She then says, " Maybe we could work out something." She says that as she walkes her fake ass fingernails up his chest he cringes and pushes her away. He then grabs me and dips me so fast then he kisses me. I blush and stand when I'm lifted again. He smirks. She screams and attempts to pull my hair she manages to do so but doesnt do much. I chuckle and 0unch her in the nose and her caked foundation and blood mixes and she and the prince. He turns to me and pulls me close. She says," You can't do what I do to him." I smirk and get front of him and touch his ribs he shutters. I start kissing him he pulls me closer hikes my leg up onto his hip. She makes a noise of disgust and says," I quit I only came here to have sex with the prince." He says," I have loved you since I first saw  you its going to be ok" I smile and kiss him as I feel a long dick fill me just from the sudden pleasure and the hard thrusts he made I came in pleasure. I smiled and passed out.

I'm sorry I cut off a little short this was requested for a long time I'll do am update on why I was gone for so long and I'm sorry I've been seeing all the comments and I'm so happy for all the niceness on my post about my dad and that will  be another update on my life. I love you all mwah night