Error x reader

I dont have a title for this one so Im going to jump out a window *jumps out window and screams through window* I have had writers block thanks you for request they will always be open unless its to over whelming ok bye into the void.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(Y/N POV)

So I'm stuck....in the void...... with nothing to do. I brought my phone but my phone crashed I hear sounds of glitches now. I might be going insane. I have probably spent days here. The thing is Sans did this for teasing him the other day and I hate it. He screamed at something when he threw me in here so i dunno. I hope someone is in here.

Errors pov

This pretty lady has been thrown into my sanctuary for over a week now im not sure what to with her. She is curvy, pretty, sexy. Ugh what am I thinking she probably has a boyfriend. Im going to start grabbing her.

3rd person

Error takes his wires and carefully wraps them around (Y/N)'s arms. She takes notice of this and screams it scares error that they tighten around her wrists he jumps down fron his perch. He walks up to her from behind. He whispers into her ear, "Hi little girl." She whips around to see a skeleton that is complete black but glitch like. She opens her mouth to speak but has a wire stuck down her throat she involuntarily moans. Sans smirks with delight he then takes an another wire and snakes it around her waist. He chuckles and says," Kinky aren't we?" She moans again as her knees buckle and she falls dependent on the wires. He holds her up with no effort. She moans as he snakes another wire around her legs. They move so that her shorts/skirt/pants are on the floor. She realizes that she shirt and bra and panties are ripped into shreds. She shivers as the now cool air hits her heat. She thinks to her self. "Why am I so tender probably because I haven't had contact in a while." She moans louder when a wire goes into her heat she moans in delight it starts pumping at inhuman speed. She releases the knot that has unnoticeable tighten. She pants as he lets her down gently. He chuckles with comment right after, " Your more than a puppet your MY puppet now." He laughs as she passes out on the ground.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Im back from the dead. This was a request its sucky i know but i kinda just woke up i havent had my coffee yet hell i havent even texted my boyfriend yet but thank you for reading this horrible horrible horrible book. *turns around and sees underfell papyrus* H-hi bye .