Call me master~ Underlust x reader

Request

Im just going to straight into so beforehand you were hanging out with Underlust grillby Sans walked in and saw you. He asked if you were a stripper you said no but will do a show for some money. He said sure and the two of you went into a secret room.
Y/n POV
'He's a sexy skeleton and how am I going to do this'  I said in my head as I walked into the room with the skeleton. After we got into the room he sat on the couch while I closed and locked the door. I walked into the closet that had some laundrie (is that how you spell it Idk anymore) I took out some black lace and went to go put it on. I came out and I watched as the skeletons pants grow a tent.

Sans POV
Damn O.K. She has nice body. I wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings that I almost didn't see her move closer. She got into my lap holding onto my shoulders. I could feel her lace-covered pussy go across my fabric. She had a smirk on her face knowing she was teasing me. I growled lowly. She shuddered slightly as she gracefully and skillfully took my shorts off. And my dick sprung up and hit my stomach, she had a expression of shock.

Y/N POV  (Sorry)
I was shocked after I took off his shorts. He was at least 9 inches. I grabbed the base lightly. I stuck out my tounge and licked from the base all the way to the top slowly. He growled, grabbed my head and lifts me up. He was smirking and pushed me against a wall. He snapped and I felt the warm arm caress me I looked down. I was completely naked. I looked up and said,"Hey your clothed not fair." He rolled his eyes? And snapped and his skeleton was exposed. He th en grabbed my arms with a some-what tight grip and pinned them above my head he took one leg and put it on his hip. He stepped closer and said," Call me master, slave." I moaned/ gasped. He then slammed into me with out warning. I screamed in pain he stopped and let me adjust. After a few eh minutes he got tired and started pounding into me. I moaned, " Master *moan.*" He smirked and gone faster filling me up. My stomach started to tighten. I started shaking and sweating. He pulled out and got on his knees and pulled me on his mouth. He trusted his long slimy tounge inside me. I cummed into his mouth. I got off, lifted him up to my face. I kissed him deep and hard tasting myself inside his mouth. My hand started giving him a fast and intense handjob. He then cummed on my stomach, hand, and chest. I broke the kiss. He said, "Come on I bring you to my place where we can have more of a good time." I smiled and said,"Sure I would like that, Master"
~Time skip~Bonus
Holy shit his brother is hot can I switch brothers
"H-Hi pap-papyrus." He smirks and kisses my nose and walks off while I blush madly.

Bye