Um..

You might not like what im going to write but i might delete all my books the girl in the clun is barley getting any reads this one is but i have no motivation to do it anymore. My father and i are not in good terms i haven't spoken to him since thanksgiving.  He told me i was a worthless bitch and i have a crappy boyfriend and he hits me again (which he never has trust me we dont see each other enough for him to do anything)  im going to be grounded essentially now he apolgosed after but he has gotten told that my boyfriend hits me and it has made me have mental breakdowns and make me cry in the middle of walmart now dont report for abuse or anything because he does do other things nicer he does make food and feeds us and takes care of us but after that he complains he thinks i love him and im still his baby girl well he thought wrong. I hate my father. My mom is ok she screams to but she does everything we dont do. I am having a constant fight with him and thats why i havent been posting kinda also i havent had servoce for the past few weeks and i got a new phone ect. I cant do this book amd my boyfriend isnt doing shit for this book when this was my dream to write a book that actually has a plot well that went down the dream and my father is forcing me to do business work instead of writing or makeup or nursing he doesnt care. So i might delete this if you can change my mind i wont. But i doubt you will. Goodbye i love yall stay true to you have a good year all that good stuff. Dont call the cops im begging you thats stupid ok it doesmt need to exceed that far i just want to vent. Thanks.
Edit: also thanks for the almost 8k reads thanks mwah goodbye