Eh

Hello fellow people so apparently this book is still active and some people are still the community and I have hopped out of the fandom. Thank to the people who one either messaged me or sent me support and love in the comments over my ex and my dad. A update is I have since then got out of the relationship and i am a less toxic one but its still kinda toxic but not as bad the one i posted on here. I have a draft saved and I just haven't done anything with it. This book was made when I was 14 I am now 16. I have upgraded my life more. I am taking sign language and I'm thinking of taking psychology in college. And there was a comment that was made regarding the way i spelt psycho back then i spelt it hella wrong. The reason i did that was because it was my username for my Instagram and I wanted to incorporate it.

So I don't know personally if I want to continue this book. Since now we are in quarantine because of Covid-19 bullshit I don't know if I should start a book on something else or what or just quit wattpad all together. See the thing is now I have gotten older but I can't think straight any more i constantly hurt and I have anxiety all the time and i sleep a lot more and stuff like that my grades don't really slip as I think it would but I get sleepy just walking down the hall or to a another room. A lot of stuff drains me. I don't necessarily have anything wrong with me but a lot of the time if i ask my parents anything i get pushed away. So yeah um anyways tell me if yall want to continue this book with me or help me come some other book anything because im not in the fandom anymore.
Ok goodbye