Chapter 8: The beat to his heart...first move!

Philip Harrington vs. Troy 'Travis' Stanton

Pix: The sexy Alpha of Alphas, Jeremy

Video: Power by Little Mix ft. Stormzy

Dedicated to Cassielovely. Happy birthday darling. You do all, Obaa. Gye wo two!!

Enjoy!

***

"Hey, wake up." Ryan shook Jeremy awake and promptly groaned when Jeremy shot up with a look of alarm on his face.

"What is wrong?" Jeremy rasped as his hand shot out to touch Ryan's uncovered stomach. "Is it the baby?" Ryan had gotten so big in such a short time Jeremy, like his mother, feared that something might be wrong. But Ryan assured them all the time that he was okay.

"I'm fine, Jer." Ryan chuckled even as he snuggled against his mate and enjoyed the sweet feel of his hand rubbing his stomach.

"So why are you..."

"I sense great evil headed this way, Jer." Ryan sighed. "I've very sure it's the Wyatt warlocks."

"How bad is it?" Jeremy rasped as he leaned against the headboard and wrapped his arms around Ryan.

"From what I'm feeling, it is very bad."

"Philip already has a number of warriors, sentinels, and assassins on the lookout twenty-four seven." Jeremy said with a deep exhale. "I guess if I were them, I'd want to revenge too."

"They started it." Ryan snapped. "They should know we're not going to simply roll over and allow them to fuck shit up."

"Damn, I love it when you go all badass." Jeremy chuckled as he leaned down and began to nuzzle Ryan's neck.

"Well, they're pissing me off." Ryan moaned as he tilted his neck to the side to give Jeremy better access. "I won't tolerate anyone messing with the pack. Especially not when my baby...oh my god, did you feel that?" Ryan gasped just as Jeremy let out a bellow.

"What the fuck!" Jeremy stared at Ryan's stomach. "You must be shitting me..." He breathed as he watched movement behind his mate's flesh. "Ryan, isn't this too early?" The look on Jeremy's face was a cross between awe and alarm. "Is it supposed to be able to kick and move this early?"

"I don't know. I've never been pregnant till now." Ryan laughed as he brought Jeremy's hand back to his stomach.

"Very funny." Jeremy chuckled. "But then, you're not supposed to be this huge so soon either." He muttered as he pushed Ryan onto his back and got on his stomach, between Ryan's legs. Then he started scattering kisses all over Ryan's stomach. "Hey, baby." He whispered in between kisses. "I can't wait to meet you." He couldn't suppress his delighted laughter when the baby kicked again.

"I guess he or she can't wait to meet you either." Ryan laughed softly, loving the feel of Jeremy's lips on his stomach. He was enjoying the feel of his hands caressing his thighs even more. "Kid's going to be a handful...just like you." He breathed.

"You better get ready then." Jeremy chuckled.

"Oh, I have plans for the two of you." Ryan succeeded in stifling the moan that threatened to burst out of his throat but couldn't stop the shiver of lust that raced through him. Jeremy didn't miss it.

"I think the little rascal is asleep." Jeremy murmured. "Can't say same for these two though..." He breathed as he blew lightly on the moist heads of his mate's rock-hard cocks. "Hello, boys..." Jeremy said huskily. The next moment, his warm mouth was closing around the two heads.