Hear me out {Chapter 8}

PSYCH!! Archie goes first today lol! Enjoy!!

Archie's POV

"Sophie just hear me out..." "You must have done something pretty bad to tell me to hear you out." I was so nervous, I didn't want Sophie to think that I didn't like her because I do, but the truth was going to come sooner than later. "Okay so your brother and I even though we are so far apart in age we were best friends. On July 4th the same day Jason Blossom was murdered." I didn't even get to finish my story before she cute me off. "God Archie! You didn't kill Jason Blossom did you?!" "No Sophie of course not. Now let finish my story. "On July 4th I was at the lake and I heard the gunshot, but I wasn't alone. Ms. Grundy the old music teacher we were together down at the lake and we ya know, and your brother saw me, and boy he was really mad." 

Sophie's POV

I heard Archie out and I was not happy. "How could you do this Archie?! I like you! But how can I trust you if your out their banging teachers while Jason Blossom is being shot!" I started getting aggressive. I was pushing him, yelling at him, and crying all at the same time. Before Archie could get another word out I yelled "Get out now." He tried to say something before I cut him off. "Come on Soph-" "Just get out!"

Later that night I sat on my window seat reading, and pondering about what happened. I looked up from my book to see Archie Andrews holding a paper up to his window saying 'I'm sorry.' I glared at him and shut my blinds, leaving him to wonder if we would ever be friends or anything more.

Back to Archie's POV

After I finished my story Sophie was not very happy, she started pushing me, yelling at me, and crying all at once. Before I could even get a word out she said she liked me, and I just stopped. I was right. Then the next thing I knew she was yelling at me too leave, so I did.

Later that night I was bored out of my mind, and I felt bad so I wrote I'm sorry and held up to my window until Sophie saw it. After she saw it she shut her blinds leaving me to wonder if she really meant what she said.