Make You Mine {Chapter 12}

We are back to the lovely Sophie going first! Enjoy!! <3 Also sorry for being behind it's hard to explain but I am trying to get back on track!

Sophie's POV

It was the day after Archie kissed me. During that moment I felt like I never wanted him to leave, but now I knew that I still could never see him or talk to him because of my brother. That hurt, like a lot.

I went to class sat down next to Archie, and started taking notes. I could feel that his eyes were on me. We hadn't talked since we kissed yesterday, and I could tell he definitely wanted too. I felt that if we talked about it, that would only make things worse for me to get over. 

During lunch I started walking towards Betty, Jughead, Veronica, and Kevin when I was cut off by a certain Justin Gingerlake. "Sophie can we please talk?" Tears started gathering in my eyes. "I'm sorry Archie, but I shouldn't have kissed you. If my brother ever finds out then I am dead meat, so I'm sorry but I just can't." I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into a hug. When he let go he just stared into my tear filled eyes. Tears were obviously gathering in his. "Please Sophie." "Yeah okay." We turned around and walked away together to a more private spot to talk.

Archie's POV

The whole day Sophie had been ignoring me and I have no idea why. 

During lunch I decided to cut her off. I asked her if we could talk, and she started tearing up. She told me that she shouldn't have kissed me. That really hurt, but I have hurt her a lot too so I guess it's kind of fair. 

After I convinced her to talk to me we walked together to a more private place. We walked all the way to the end of the hall. I turned and looked at her "Archie I-" "Sophie just let me say something real quick." She nodded. "I really like you, and honestly I may even love you, and it hurts that your brother is ruining what we have. I am sorry Sophie but I am not going to stop trying to make you mine."