Cut the Crap Andrews! {Chapter 14}

Sophie's POV

After a yet again terrible dramatic day at school I was sitting doing homework at the counter when Nathan walked in and he was not happy. "Sophie I saw you talking to that Andrews kid! I told you not to talk to him!" Tears started dripping down my cheeks as he yelled at me about how Archie was a terrible person. "How do you even know we were talking? Were you following me?!" "Sophie of course I wasn't following you I came to apply for a job as the assistant football coach!" Nathan slid his chair back and walked out. I knew exactly where he was going and I was right behind him.

Archie's POV

Nathan walked up on to the porch and started yelling at me. "Get up Andrews!" I stood up, knowing exactly what was about to happen. "Listen here Andrews you stay away from sister okay?!" I was about to start yelling back when I saw Sophie sprinting towards us, and she was crying. I wiggled out of her brother's grip, ran up to her and hugged her. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Don't worry about me are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine." At this point her brother was fast walking towards us, and he was even more mad before. "Sophie go home!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. She turned around and started walking home, even though I didn't want her too. "Andrews cut the crap! know what you did to Ms. Grundy on July 4th, and you sure as hell will not be doing that to my sister so I will warn you one last time! Stay away from Sophie!" He shoved me back and then stormed away. I don't care if Nathan threatened me with my life I am still going to be with Sophie whether he likes it or not.