Archie Stop! {Chapter 19}

Sophie's POV

After Archie sat and gave Reggie the stink eye for a solid five minutes while Reggie was also flirting with me, he got up and punched Reggie directly in the side of the mouth. I never thought of Archie as the kind of person that would start a fight, but I guess I was wrong. Reggie threw a punch back and pretty soon it was getting really scary. I wanted to try and break it up, but I was scared that I would get hurt.

"Archie stop!" I was yelling at the top of my lungs trying to rip Archie off of Reggie. Finally I was so over the fighting so I got Archie off Reggie long enough to push Reggie out of the way, and get into his spot. I realized that probably wasn't the best decision when Archie came back and punched me in the eye. I winced at the pain, but before Archie could even process what had just happened I was walking out of Pop's. 

Archie's POV

Reggie was stealing Sophie right out of my hands, he was flirting with her and everything. I just couldn't take it so I got up and punched him, then he punched back and yeah we got in a fight. While I was holding Reggie to the ground constantly punching him in the face I could hear Sophie's cries telling me to stop, but I just couldn't.

Sophie had pushed me off of Reggie for a second, but I was not about to stop hurting him until he promised he would stop. I gave Reggie or what I thought was Reggie a real hard blow to the eye, but when I pulled my fist back up to strike him again I realized Sophie had pushed Reggie out of the way. I just punched Sophie in the eye. Before I could even process what to say Sophie got up and walked out holding her hand to her eye, and Reggie was right behind her.