Chapter 1:Prince Zayn

Harry's POV

I stoke my length slowly in time with the twinks on the screen.They moan and I start stroking faster.I bite my lip and my head falls back on to the pillow.I slid my thumb across my tip and my body arched up and I moaned loudly as I came."Fuck" , I whimper closing my eyes.A wank never felt so good yet so bad.My son is in the other room what if he heard me.Jesus Christ.I am going back to bed.

"Louis , you up yet", I call to my 7 year old.Its summer and I wanted to take him out today.Were going to Ceverton Oak Park so he can play with all the little boys his age.Hes super happy.He kept telling me I was the best dad in the world which I don't mind hearing."Hey Daddy I'm uppppp come bathe me Prince Hazza" , he said in a sing song voice.I let him call me that because he believes I'm next in line for king since our family is royalty.But Maybe I am the next and maybe I'm not.(I wanted to change it up a bit because there's no Daddy kink like this and I always get bored reading the same thing over again).(Get it Over Again *snickers*).(Ok I'm done)."Coming Prince William" , i yell to Louis."I told you it was Prince Louis" , he said back."But Prince William sounds better" , I said standing in the door way.He shrugged."True" , he said with a half smile.

He was wearing his Ninja Turtle briefs with a Spider-Man tank top on with his Iron man slippers.He needs to make up his mind , I keep telling him it's better Fashion wise to wear one form of superhero clothing.He just tells me that I'm just jealous because I dress plain and he doesn't.I swear that boy is too sassy to be 7."Ready to Bathe" , I asked.He nodded and discarded all his clothes and put them in the hamper."Im ready Sir" , he said confusing me."Why'd you call me sir" , I asked confusedly."Well Grandpa Henry says a good prince always addresses thy elders formally" , he said.This boy would make a great king."And Grandpa said if you call him a dumbo again he'll banish you" , Louis said with a giggle."Well you tell Grandpa , that ain't happening because as you must no ?" , I stop waiting for an answer."That all Kings must go to the queen or vice versa for final decision making" , he stated oddly calm.I think he was a Prince in another lifetime.He has great manners , he's fit to be a ruler."Ok Prince Hazza let's go Bathe i want to go to the park please" , he stated."Sure thing Prince William" , I say picking him up and putting him on my hip.I walked to the bathroom and sat him down on the toilet.I turned on the water waiting for it to warm up.When I had it perfect temperature I plugged the drain and place Louis in the tub.

"Want to play with your Rubber Duckys" , I asked."I am 7 almost 8 Prince Hazza not 3", he said seemingly quietly.I murmured out a quick ok.I started washing his body.Arms , armpits , neck , legs , thighs,stomach, back and 'big boy bits'."Ok , close your eyes baby so the soap doesn't get in them" , I murmur.He shuts his eyes tightly and bites his lips.I bring the cup of water and pour it on his head.I then grabbed the shampoo and poured a good amount on his hair before massaging his scalp.He sighed and leaned into my hand.I smile fondly before rinsing the shampoo out.I rinse Louis off one more time before unplugging the bath drain."Alright c'mere" , I said holding the towel open.He ran into the towel and I wrapped it around him.

"C'mon Love , don't wanna go to the park too late, we have an interview with Grandma and Grandpa today" , I say while drying him off.He groans."I don't like the interviews , they are stupid I'm not a king an neither are you so what's the point in going , there just going to question our family Pa, I don't like it please don't make me go" , Louis pleads."M'sorry Prince William but you have to , you will be a king some day and it's good practice , maybe we will even get lucky and they'll let us rule side by side , as for the interviews , they aren't stupid they just want to make sure we are fit for the throne now put on these clothes I have to get ready" , I tell him gesturing to the bed."Just because you may be next in line to be king , doesn't mean you have to act like mine , I just want my father back" , Louis mutters quietly while picking up the clothes and walking to his room.I groan.I can't do anything right."Fine we won't go to the interview"i replied.