Don't Stop Believing(Hold onto that feeling)

Harrys POV

"Liam stop acting like that",i say as i follow Liam down the hall.After the almost kiss,he freaked out and wouldnt talk to me,or cuddle with me;hell he damn near looked at me.He stops abrubtly when we enter the main area."Like what Harry,im married for goodness sake",he says ,rubbing his palms over his face."Liam we are just bestfriends,it was in the heat of the moment",i tell him taking a step closer and removing his hands from his face."Bullshit Harry,it wasn't just in the heat of the moment and you know it",he replies.I swallow thickly.He's right;there have been way too many "mindless-flirting" and almost-kisses to classify our relationship as platonic."Liam dont,we have had years to talk about this and we havn't,your married now and that isnt going to change",i tell him,avoiding his gaze."I know ,i know,trust me i know its just", he sighs."It's just now that your here for me,more than you've ever been,helping me through this rough patch in my marriage,the feelings sort of resurfaced",he says sleepishly,wiping his eyes.I bite my lip."So,by helping you with your marriage,im making it worse",i ask.We both chuckle at the irony."I guess,trust me,if i had a choice about these feelings,i'd choose to have them go away,but i dont,so i cant",he says helplessly.I nod.I get where hes coming from."Maybe you should spend some time with Niall,get things back on track with the marriage",i suggest.Maybe me and Liam need to know where we stand as friends."I want to kiss you",he says.My breath hithces from his words."Just to see what it would feel like",he quickly adds."Liam you are married",i sigh."And the LA Lakers suck but what does that have to do with anything",Liam says making me laugh.I sigh quickly afterward,grabbing his left hand."This is your ring Liam,it signifies your marriage,we cant do anything because if we do,we'd lose Niall's trust,and our morals as a person",i state.Liam intertwines our hands and stares at the ring,probably in deep thought.Liam cant do anything and i cant do anything.Niall is one of my best mates and i couldn't hurt him like that.His father is lying on his death bed for gods sake.Liam looks up at me.I gasp.The look he gives me is just a look of pure sadness,one that i never wanted to see on him again.His nuzzles his head into my neck as he starts crying silently.I know he's upset with himself,and Niall,the world even.

"Have you ever had a dream that you were falling",i ask.Liam sniffles and nods."How did you fall",i ask."I was pushed,i dont know ,it was weird",he sniffles again.I nod."Did you ever ,hit the ground?",I ask.He slowly shakes his head.I wrap an arm around him,holding him in a strong hold."I- i woke up before i hit the ground"he says."Think of trust as the push,your marriage as the fall okay",i tell him.He nods confusedly."What are your dreams usually about",i ask him.He shrugs."Anything i want them to be about really,im in control",he replies.I nod once again."Think of the ground as the end and think of reality as the new beginning ,and the dream as a sign",i tell him.He nods shakily again."Ok so,your sleeping and you get a sign,whats the sign Liam",i ask."The dream",he whispers.I nod."Then something pushes you,what is it",i ask."Trust", he says."And what starts falling ,when trust pushes you",i ask."My marriage"."Correct again,now whenever you have a dream when your falling you what",i ask."I never hit the ground,,i never hit the end,i always wake up to a new beginning",he says catching on."Correct,when you feel like you cant trust Niall and it starts to get in the middle of your relationship,dont fall Liam dont hit the ground,wake up and start a new beginning,you and Niall love each other Liam,and i dont know if he did anything with Zayn,but if he did,forgive him,figure out a way to make it right ,he loves you no matter what",i tell him.He nods and hugs me tight."Thankyou so much Hazza".

"Now,im going to go find Louis,i miss that little one and im sure he misses me too,ya coming",i ask.He nods and follows me to the second living room,aka Louis hangout.When we get there Louis is laughing loudly while Zayn and Niall tickle him.My heart swells at the sight of my two best mates and my son.They are so adorable.Liam clears his throat to make our appearance known."Daddy",Louis screeches,running and jumping into my arms."Hey bud,how are you,Daddy misses his little super hero",i tell him,attacking his faces in small kisses."Missed you too",he giggles laying his head down on my shoulder."I was thinking,we could all hang out ,like old times ya know in the bungalow",i ask.Before i could get an answer Nick comes in,with a note in his hand and a distressed look on his face."Whats wrong Nick",i asked genuinely concerned for my mate."Your father has requested Prince Liam,Niall,and Zayn go into hiding because now that Niall and Liam are soon to be ruling Ireland ,Scottland wants to kill Liam and Niall because they believe Zayn should have Ireland ,they dont stand a chance though because Poland and Ireland are teaming up to kill Zayn and all of Scottland",Nick says quickly and out of breath by the end of his speech.When he's done he takes Louis by the hand and leaves us to talk.My mind and heart start racing so fast i think it might beat out chest.There are millions of people who want to kill my three best mates.I start panting as my chest seems to cave in.I sink down the wall slowly,still breathing irregularly.What if they kill them."They-they cant",i croak.I cant lose them,i just cant."Hazza",Niall says panicked."You,and Zayn and Liam",i wheeze.I feel like i cant breath."No",i cry a strangled sob."Harry",i hear a comforting voice.I squeeze my eyes shut tight,as i Begin to hyperventilate."Liam",i gasp."I cant breath",i panic."Haz",Zayn panics.My vision starts to blur as i tremble."Harry",i hear Liams voice say."Can you please look at me please",he says .I open my eyes as tears begin to pour out of them."Can you breath for me please",he says gently."In and out baby",he says breathing for me.I copy what he's doing as my body begins to calm down."Thats it love your okay",he says gently while kneeling next to me.I close my eyes ,leading myself towards his soft voice."Open those eyes for me babe,your okay,we will be fine,Zayn and Niall will be fine,i'll be fine",he says calmly."No,no",i whimper,starting to cry.Im going to lose them."Hey,hey,Harry love,we will,make an announcement,me Zayn and Niall,telling them the throne was rightfully handed over and we dont want anyone to fight,how does that sound",he asks.I nod furiously."Open those eyes",he says gently.I open my eyes,my heartrate going back to normal."There they are,want to stand up with me",he asks.I nod sniffling standing up with him.I fall into Zayns arms hugging him tightly,"Im okay Haz",he says stroking my hips,hugging me tightly.After huggig Zayn,i fall into Nialls arms,whimpering quietly."Im okay Harry,were alright,god dont scare me like that",he says stroking my hair and hugging me.I nod slightly letting go of him."You alright now",Liam asks.I nod sligjtly,biting my lip."Go lay down,your probably exhausted",he tells me.I nod heading to my room,trying to forget todays events.

Liams POV

"What was that",Niall asks sliding his hands down his face."Panic attack",i reply."Why,what,how"Niall asks desperatley."Panic attack,it happened because he was scared to lose us,it doesnt happen offten",i tell him."How'd you know what to do",he asks."It used to happen alot when he was younger,i figured just being there and reasurring him that it was okay would help,it always helped before",i sigh."He's fragile right now,and will be for the next couple of days",i inform him.Niall pales."Will he be okay",he asks worridly.I sigh pulling my shaken husband into my arms."He's fine Ni",i say hugging him tight.He hugs me back tighter.Boy did i miss him.His smell,his hair,the fact that we fit perfectly together,all of it,just him.I pull back so i can look into his eyes.His beautiful blue eyes.I lean down to kiss his lips,god knows ive missed his kiss.There was no tongue involved,just a sweet kiss.He pulls back slightly and looks at me with regretfully eyes."What",i ask him."Niall",Zayn warns.He looks at Niall softly before nodding."I kissed Zayn,and before you say anything,i was mad at you and i had to get my anger out and one thing led to another-,",i cut him off."You deal with your feelings,i'll deal with mine",i say before walking out of the room and to Harrys.Im not sad,not hurt,im angry.

When i get there i walk in with no warning.Harry is sitting on the bed looking up at the celling.He looks at me as i take steps over to him."Liam",he asks confused."Niall cheated and im angry,i wasnt going to do anything before,but to hell with my morals now",i say taking my ring off and letting it drop before walking over and kissing Harry.He gasp but kisses back none the less.We pour out our pent up frustration into the kiss as we kiss heatedly.The oversized shirt he's wearing makes me want to kiss him more.So i do,i climb on top of him and kiss him harder.My brain isnt functioning right and i dont want it to.That bastard is going to get what he deserves.

AN://

I felt like i needed to even the score so dont hate me for making Liam kiss Harry,trust me the book has more background and this kiss is going to tie in with it well.Ive got plans for this book,i took time off writing it to think it through.