Chapter 5

Liam's POV

I woke up from my nap to something wet on my face.I look up and I see Louis licking my cheek."Ew Lou,what are you doing,and what time is it",i say my accent thick with sleep.He chuckles looking at me."Its time to get up Prince Liam,The King himself has requested you",he said a big smile on his face."Lou,the time",i ask sighing."1:47",he replied getting off of me and yanking my covers away.I yelped and groaned."Alright I'm getting up",i said sitting up and walking down the long halls finally finding the throne."You requested me King Henry",i ask bowing."Oh yes ,hello Prince Liam,how are you son",he asks standing up and placing his crown on his head."My deepest apologies for waking you", he said sincerely."Its fine",i reply honestly.I was going to wake up soon anyways,there was no need for him to apologize."I hear you going to be King soon,my condolences to you and Prince Niall,Robert was a good man,anyways,i have awoken you because I wanted to give you something",he states walking towards me.He pulls out a watch from his pocket.Its platinum,it has gold around the circle and the hands are silver.It was beautiful."My great grandfather ,Malicaih,gave this to me when I was just a young Prince,fourteen to be exact ,he told me to give it to the person i would trust most to have an unchanging heart when they were to become king,Liam you are like family,i am so proud to have seen you grow into this amazing fantastic man standing in front of me,you were made to rule,i trust you to be an amazing king of Ireland and Poland,theres not another person I would give it to so here",he counters putting it on my wrist.He taps my wrist and smiles."I don't what to say ,thankyou so much Henry",i said hugging him tight.Henry is like a second dad to me and this means a lot."Dont thank me boy ,you deserve it,now get back to that husband of yours",he said patting my back and letting me go.I give him one last smile before he shoos me away.

Harry's POV

I woke up from my nap to an empty bed.Odd.I prop myself up on my elbows looking around the room.The thoughts of what happened earlier come clouding my mind.Oh my gosh,i cannot believe I did that to Louis.I am the worst father.Why did I take advantage of him like that.Wait,what if that's why he's not here,what if he hates me or something.I sit up all of the way ,falling off the bed in the process."Ow",i groan.

"Ok there",i hear a voice.I look up and I see Zayn.He holds his hand out.I grab it and he helps me up.He gives me an amused expression."I fell off the bed when i sat up,and now my bum hurts",i pout.He rolls his eyes."Your so clumsy,c'mon let's go",he says ushering me out the room.When we were walking down the hallway he smacks my arse making me yelp."Ouch,you twat",i reply pushing him slightly.He just winks as we continue walking.When we reach the west corridor ,we enter the first room to the left.Theres a body guard ,Nick,Liam,Niall,and Louis.I avoid Lou's gaze walking in.Zayn glances at me giving me a look.I mouth 'later', implying that'd I tell him later.He nods sitting next to me on the couch.

"Morning Harry",Liam states grinning at me."Morning Li",i reply."Morning Prince,how did you sleep",he asks.Zayn snickers and i punch him smiling slightly.Niall raises an eyebrow and I just shrug it off."I slept well",i reply shortly."Oh,no sore bum",Zayn asks smirking."It was a one time thing,and yes I very much do have a sore bum",i reply jokingly."Wait,did you too do it",Liam asks.Me and Zayn burst out laughing.We were laughing so hard that tears were starting to fall down.Liam is crazy.I would never go for Zayn.Hes attractive and all but I wouldn't go for him."No Liam,never would I ever have sex with Harry,he fell off his bed and landed on his arse ,I helped him up that's all,id never go for him,hes not my type",Zayn says once he calmed down."Ok,good,that would be weird",Liam replies."Why would it be weird",i ask."Zayns taken and you guys are our best mates ,it would just be weird",he says shuddering.I nod."Yea that'd be a bit weird",i replied awkwardly.

"Anyways,sorry to interrupt your,quarrel,but you are getting a new court,on demand of your father,he wants you to meet them,they seem nice enough ,there from the richest families in England",Nick buts in.I groan."What's there names",i ask."Edward,James,Lawrence,Rayeem,Taylor,Christopher,and Sebastian",he answers."Alright when do I have to meet them",i ask.He looks at his watch."In about 3hours,I'll meet you in the clothing room at 5:30 to help you with your princes attire",he replies before exiting his room."Great",i mutter.I feel someone tugging on my shirt.I look down to meet bright blue eyes.He smiles."Hi daddy",he says hugging me.Oh thank god he doesn't hate me."Hi baby",i reply hugging him back.I pick him up and set him on my lap.

"So what do you want to do in the mean time",Liam asks us.I was going to reply but I was cut off by Louis giggling loudly.I look down at him."What Lou",i ask."Zayns poking me,tickles",he replies.I smile.Even though he won't admit it,Zayn is his favorite."We can ,Erm I really don't know",i reply."Hm,well what do you want to do Zayn",Niall asks.Zayn looks up at Niall with hooded lashes.He moves some of his bed head out of his face before speaking."Dunno,what I do know is that I need to change into my princes attire before doing anything ,so I'll be back In a jiffy ,ta ta",he replies walking off."Did he just say ta ta ,and jiffy",Niall says looking incredulously.I nod.I have the weirdest friends.

Zayn's POV

I'm in the dressing room.Its really just a walk in closet ,but saying dressing room makes me feel famous.

"What color would you like to wear today,my prince",my Duke asks me.Hmm."I'll go with Royal Blue bottoms,cream undershirt ,blue princes attire ,style my hair up and I want to wear my crown",i reply."Strip to your boxers sir",he tells me.I take off my shirt and sweats handing them to him.He folds them neatly and puts them in my bag.He pulls out my attire and dresses me.When he's done he styles my hair up putting my crown on top."Thankyou Duke,Jayminson,you may go", I tell him.He smiles and nods before leaving.I check myself out in the mirror smiling at how good I look.

"Looking good",i say smugly before walking out of the room.When I get back,Liam is also in his princes attire.I purse my lips.He looks good but not as good as me.Hes wearing blood red and cream.

"Papa,i want to wear the same colors as Zayn,he looks nice",Louis tells Harry.Harry chuckles and pats his head."Yea Harry,Zayn looks nice",I say smirking."Ok alright",Harry says sighing.I smile high five-ing Louis.

"Leeyum",Niall wines."Yes honey",Liam replies."Can I wear the same colors as Zayn also",he asks hopefully.Liam just groans.And well,that was that.

AN://

Sorry for the lame ass short chapter,ill update more often.