Chapter 2:Good News/Bad News

Harry's POV

I'm sitting next to Louis ,Zayn,Liam and Niall.Were in our Princes' chair at the Sacred Ball.My Dad,King Henry and my mom,Queen Safire are sitting on there thrones.The Duke is about to give the speech to start the ball.

"As you all know,Im Nick,Duke of England, this Sacred Ball represents the honor to the Princes and there Royal Courts,i would like to call Prince William and Prince Edwards courts to the stand", Nick said.My father makes him say our middle names because it sounds more formal.

The courts came up to us and bowed down then stood.

"Please everyone raise you glass in honor of both courts and drink in favor of Prince William and Prince Edward", Nick says while raising his glass and drinking with everyone else.

"Now dance , and socialize, our Sacred Dance will be half past 1 am thankyou for joining", Nick says putting down the mic and walking over to me.

"Hey Prince get out of here and go have some fun with your court they miss you", Nick says removing his Royal Crown and putting on his sacred one doing the same to me.Louis smiles and goes to his court.

"Prince Edward you seem to be having no fun" , Nick says adjusting my Sacred Attire.

"Must you call me that", I ask grinning at Nick.

"Kings orders sorry Prince Edward" , he says grinning smugly.I smile and roll my eyes.He goes to Zayn and fixes his attire as well as Liam and Niall.Dont judge us we had 45 min to get ready.

"How is life treating you soon to be King Zayn", Nick asks.Zayn smiles.

"It's been fine , and guess what", Zayn said smiling widely."What",Nick asks."Perrie is with child", Zayn says.

"Congrats",Nick says.

"I'm so happy for you mate",i say shooting him a smile.

"Can't wait to meet the new Prince or Princess", Liam says hugging Zayn and then letting go.

Niall clears his throat."I need to use the loo",Niall says walking away swiftly.I wonder what that's about.Liam looked just as confused as me and Zayn sighed and gave a knowing look.

"I must go and socialize , don't mess up your attire Hazza", Nick says smiling and walking away.

"He's so into you",Zayn says shaking his head."What are you crazy,no we are just mates", I say."Mhm keep telling yourself about that", Liam says.Ugh these people are cray.

Niall comes back with a small smile on his face."Prince Zayn , may you accompany me to walk In the garden , I want to talk", Niall says stretching his hands out to Zayn.Zayn looked skeptical at first but then grabbed his hand and started walking.What is up with them.

I raise an eyebrow to Liam.He shrugs as of to say he has no clue.

Niall's POV

"So what did you want to talk about",Zayn asks.I sigh and look at him."You no exactly what I want to talk about so let's cut to the chase", I say as I stop walking."Are you trying to hurt me with by flaunting that you and Perrie are having a child."No I just ,I love Perrie and-", I cut him off."And I love Liam, but you know how much the baby meant to me and you for that matter", I say looking at him."Im not trying to hurt you I promise can we just be friends we've gone too long with trying to ignore eachtoher , the feelings are gone right", he asks."Yea of course", I say."Okay so let's put what happened in the past and go celebrate", he says talking my hand and walking inside.I sigh and nod.

Liam's POV

"What time is it", I ask Harry.It'll be time for the dance any minute."1:20am we have ten minutes", he replies.I nod.Where are Niall and Zayn they have ten minutes to get back.I sighed and rubbed my palms over my face."Whats wrong Liam", Harry ask."I get the feeling that Niall is keeping something from me", I say putting my hands in my lap and intertwining my fingers."Just ask him , you know how Niall is, he reassures patting my back.I nod.

"We are back" , Niall says walking up to me and Harry with Zayn."Mhm", I mumble face palming."What's wrong honey", Niall ask.I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Harry's.I smiled a bit then frowned."We can talk about it later" , I say averting my eyes from Niall and to the Princes court."Okay sweetheart", Niall said kissing my forehead.I smiled but kept my gaze locked on the crowd.

Zayn's POV

I wonder what's wrong with Liam.I hope everything's alright."Harry, can we talk for a moment", I ask.He nodded and we walk outside."I know the dance is about to start so I'll get to the point, what's wrong with Liam and don't tell me it's nothing", I say quickly."He feels Niall is hiding something from him", he says."Oh", I say looking down feeling a tad bit guilty.Harry looks at me skeptically."Do you know what hes hiding", Harry asks.I nod."Is there anything going on between you and Niall", Harry asks."God no , he only has eyes for Liam , he's totally in love", I say.He nods."Just don't tell Liam what Niall's hiding let Niall tell him", Harry says as we walk back inside.

"The Sacred Dance starts now grab a partner and begin when the music starts,you guys know how this goes", Nick says.

Harry's POV

Zayn gets up and dances with Raylen the 2nd from Louis court.I smile.Hes gonna be a great father."Dadddddddddy dance with me", Louis says walking up to me.I chuckle and nod.We link both hands together and start the dance.When the sacred dance was over everyone applauded.

"That was great everyone now we have some news to announce ,usually the Prince has a child after marriage , but since that isn't the case Prince William and Prince Edward shall rule side by side as King and Kings , King Henry and Queen Safire wanted to do the coronation here", Nick says making my jaw drop.This is incredible.