DisClosure

Liams POV

I feel like nows the time i can talk to Niall about what he's been keepin from me.Harry is meeting his new court,Zayn is who knows where so i have to perfect oppuritunity."Niall can i ask you something",i ask shifting in my chair a bit."Yes,what is it love",he asks.I sigh."Is there anything you are keeping from me",i ask.He sighs and averts his gaze to the grounf.I'll take that as a yes."I wont be mad,promise",i quickly add.He nods and begins his story.

"When i was 15 i found out that i could have children.Me and my boyfriend at the time,Zayn wanted to try because my parents wanted to break us up and we were madly in love.So we tried and succeeded.Anna May was the best thing that had ever happen to us.She was beautiful,looked just like Zayn but had my eyes and nose.When she was one,she started getting all kinds of infections;we later found out it was cancer.Me and Zayn were devestated,to say the least.She died when seh was only three years old.Me and Zayn were so heartbroken,the memories were too overwhelming so we went different ways.It took me 1 year to partially get over Zayn,ill still always deep down love him,he was the father of my child.I'll never get over Anna though.I never told you because i didnt want problems between you and Zayn.Thats why i was so upset when Zayn announced Perrie was with child.",he explains.He was in tears by the end of the story.I cant belive he never told me this,this was a big part of his life."Why didnt you tell me sooner",i ask."Im sorry i just couldnt",he replies.I nod."I need to think",i sigh getting up and walking towards Harrys room,he should be back from meeting court.Tears start to form in my eyes.

I knock on Harrys door once i arrive in front of his room.He opens it and frowns."Whats wrong Li",he says softly.I fall into his arms ,sobbing.He rubs my bacl and leads me into his room."You have to calm down and tell me whats wong babe",he says gently,still rubbing my back."Niall and Zayn used to date and Niall had a child,the child died,Zayn and Niall broke up but Niall still has feelings deep down",i explain through sobs."Oh Liam",Harry says rubbing my back."Want to cuddle,we can talk about it later",he asks.I cling to him tighter,sobbing harder.He lays me down and spoons me ,murmuring sweet nothings into my ear.He lightly rubs his hands over my stomach,telling me its going to be okay.I sigh,falling into his arms as my sobs subsided.I cant belive Niall still has feelings for Zayn,and didnt trust me enough to tell me.

Nialls POV

Oh god,now he's mad.I know i shouldnt have told him,he's acting like im in love with Zayn.Speaking of Zayn.."Hey Nialler whats wrong",he asks concerned walking towards me."I told Liam about our past,and i told him that i will always will have love for you because you were the father of my child,he got upset and said he needed to think,i dont want to lose him Zayn",i cry.I cant lose Liam i just cant.Im in love with him.Zayn wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a comforting hug."Please dont cry Niall,you know i hate it when you cry,it makes me want to cry",Zayn whispers.That just makes me want to cry harder.Zayns so sweet,how can anyone not love him."But i miss her,i miss her so mcuh and on top of that Liams mad,and as always your so sweet and i dont know what to do",i cry.By now,Zayn is crying with me."I miss her too,so much it hurts Ni,and everytime i think of her i think of you",he sobs.What is wrong with my emotions today,gosh."I love you Zayn,i love you so mcuh but im in love with Liam",i cry.He nods squeezing me tighter."Its okay because i love you so much ,but im in love with Perrie",he says through tears."It's so hard,everythings so hard,everything is a mess,and its a hard messn to clean up,and i just dont know what to do anymore",i say ,my sobs and tears subsiding,as well as Zayns."Niall",Zayn asks,his arms still wrapped around me.I sigh,loving and missing the feeling of Zayn."Yes",i ask hugging him tighter,hoping he'd never let me go."I think all we need,is some closure".

Harrys POV

I wake up yawning,not knowing were i was.I rubbed my eyes before everything came into view.I was spooning Liam.Now i remember.I was shocked last night,i cant belive all that happened.I hear Liam groan and shift,until hes laying on my chest.I sigh,gently stroking his hair.I cant belive Liam has to go through this,hes such a good guy,he shouldnt have to go through this.I'll be here with him though,Liam and i have been friends from as long as i can remember and i wont let him down.We have been through thick and thin.I run my fingers through his hair sofly,sighing at the distressed Liam infront of me.I havnt seen him this upset since his parents divorced.He was heart broken.I'll never forget.