Chapter 4

Harry's POV

"Um it's because I like something ,it happens when you like something alot", I said looking him in the eyes."So does that mean you like me Daddy",he says innocently.I groaned inwardly.Not the time to call me Daddy."Yea babe , I like you", I say kissing his cheek.He blushed."Go back to bed okay", I say playing with his fringe.He nodded and then he turned around and we were back in the spooning position and he's pressed against me he's just not moving and now I'm desperate for relief.I slowly thrusted up against him moaning.God I'm going to hell.He pushed backward and I moaned.

"Daddy why do you keep poking me".he asks.Lets see how do I put this."Daddy is hard and he needs someone to touch him so It won't hurt", I say straining myself.He turns around and moves the covers."Can I help Daddy", he asks already in the process of moving my boxers."Yes baby", I say pulling them down completely.He starts to touch it all over.I bite my lip to hold back a moan.He slid his small fingers over the tip making me moan loudly and buck up into the touch.

He smiles and continues these actions."Baby..Ugh,can you,Ah,can you um wrap your ,ohhh,hands around it", I try to get out.He nods and wraps his hands around me slowly moving them up and down.By now I'm a panting withering and moaning mess."Ugh, just like that baby boy",I moan out.Good god.

He moves a little faster , concentration evident on his face.I buck up moaning searching for more friction."Babe can you lick the ,ohhh,tip please", I moan out and he nods going down to lick my slit."Oh fuck",i moan bucking up."Baby boy more", I whimper out.He starts to suck on my tip and I buck into his mouth making him take more of me.I arch off the bed and I throw my head back moaning loudly."Oh Louis", I moan cumming.I buck up until I'm finished.

I lay there on the bed spent."Did I do good Daddy", he ask licking some of the cum off of his lips.Gosh that's hot."Yes baby you did perfect", I say pulling my boxers up.I grabbed him and he nuzzled his head in my neck as we both fall asleep.

What the hell did I just get myself into..