Chapter 3:

Louis POV

"Daddy , did you hear that , I get to rule with you ,that's great", I shouted hugging my Daddy."Yea it's very great", Daddy says twirling me around.

"The Coronation is a week from now,Congratulations Prince Edward and Prince William", Nick says while everyone claps.

"Good Job Mate", Prince Zayn says to Daddy.

"Congratulations Prince Edward", Prince Liam says teasingly.

When the Sacred Ball was over Nick dismissed everyone and me and daddy changed and went back to the main hall.

Harry's POV

"Prince Niall Liam and Zayn, you guys can't go out tonight, it's far to late , my house is your house , I'll show you to you chambers", i say walking towards the chambers with Niall Liam and Zayn."Thanks Hazza", Zayn says as I show him his chamber.I smile and nod showing Niall and Liam to there chamber."If you need anything I'm in the Princes Hall I'll have the servants wake you at dawn for breakfast", I say.They nod and thank me.

I walk to my room with Louis on my hip."Do you want to sleep with Daddy or in your room",I ask setting him on the bed."With you", he says and I nod.I took his crown off and put it in his case as i do the same with mine."Arms up", I tell him.He puts his arms up as I take off his cufflinks and princes attire.He puts his arms down and I remove his belt and pants leaving him in his black boxers.I do the same to myself."C'mon let's go tell Nick and the servants goodnight", i tell him and he nods.

"GoodNight Nick,Goodnight Maggie,Sarah and Tessa", Louis says and receives a goodnight back."Night Nicholas", I say pulling Nick into a hug.He hugged back tightly."GoodNight Hazza",Nick says pulling apart.He kissed my cheek before walking off to his chambers.I blushed bright red."Looks like someone has a crush on the Prince", Maggie says smirking."Night Maggie", I say taking Louis back to the room.I lift up the covers and I spoon Louis.I kiss the back of his head before whispering a small Goodnight and falling asleep.

6:00 am

I woke up to someone shaking me and Louis."Prince William , Prince Edward your father has requested you get up and go to the dining hall with the guests princes for breakfast", Sarah says.I nod."Im up , your excused", I say sitting up and wiping my eyes.She curtseys and leaves."Daddy why must we always get up so early", Louis asks."Sorry bub,kings orders", I say.We brush our teeth and wash our faces.Maggie gets out a fresh pair of Princes attire for me and Louis.We get dressed and head to the dining hall.

"Morning King Henry", Louis said jumping in his grandpas arms and hugging him."GoodMorning Prince William and Prince Edward",my dad says."Morning Daddy", I say kissing my dads forehead."Why do you still call me that", My dad asks."Because you are that's why I call you that", I say like it was the most obvious thing in the world.He nods and smiles.

"GoodMorning Prince Liam,Prince Zayn,Prince Niall", I say taking my place at the table.They nod and were served our plates.Louis was about to eat but I smacked his hand making him yelp."Louis William ,you know that we say grace first,do not anger me", I told him calmly.He nodded looking down.We all linked hands and my father started prayer."Dear heavenly father, we thank you for this kingdom and our thrones, we thank you for the safety you have provided,we thankyou for the roofs over our heads, and most importantly we ask you to bless this food, in the name of The Lord I pray, Amen", my father said ending while everyone said amen.Everyone ate there breakfast in silence and the servants cleaned up when they were done.

"There is nothing important to do so enjoy your lazy day while it last", my dad said leaving the dining hall.I nod and pick Louis up and walk upstairs.

"What do you want to do today darling", I ask Louis shedding off our clothes to leave us In our boxers."Cuddle Daddy", he says climbing under the sheets me following close behind.I nod and spoon his under the covers.He shifts uncomfortably accidentally bumping into my crotch.I silently gasp and stiffen.He continues shifting making me bite my lip to force back a moan.He finally stops and now I have a problem."Daddy whats poking me", Louis says making me move back and him move back into my grasp bumping my crotch making me moan aloud.

"I'm sorry daddy did I hurt you", he asks turning around."No you didn't Love", I say petting his hair lightly feeling guilty from getting a boner from my own."

Why is it big", he says looking at me with innocent eyes.

"Um, it's because......

AN://

So I decided to semi start the Daddy

Kink this chapter.Thankyou for the reads so far.What do you think will happen next chapter.Will Harry brush it off and go back to sleep , or will he take advantage of Louis because he just can't control himself.

Follow me on Twitter

@_DiosMio5sos_

And Instagram

@Agent_Hunter