Me and My Lou

"No Father,i will not.Im not putting anyone at risk.We need to have England fight",i state firmly."Harry think rationally;why would you want to put England at risk",he asks."I don't,of course not.But if we don't,there will be major deaths.We get our resources mostly from Scottland.If Poland and Ireland try to take over and kill most people in Scotland,our resources will be limited and blood will be shed",i reply.How am I going to get this through his thick skull."Harry,blood is going to be shed regardless.I know your worried about your friends,but you have to think rationally.",he tells me softly,placing a hard on my shoulder.I scoff and recoil back."Fine,we will go with your plan.But,if any other my friends have so much as a scratch on them I will kill you,father or not,king or not",i state leaving.
The first person I see is Zayn.Good.
"Hey Harry,you okay",he asks as we walk side by side."Shouldnt I be asking you that",i say.He chuckles and shakes his head."I'll gladly die protecting Scotland",he tells me.I stop as my throat goes dry at the mention of him dying.He grabs my arm to steady me."I'll be okay Harry",he tells me ,gently rubbing my arm.I nod as we continue walking.
"What's your plan",he asks me."How do you know I have a plan",i ask.He rolls his eyes."Harry,ive known you for quite sometime now",he tells me.I nod."True,and I'll tell you later,when there aren't lurking ears",i say just as Niall and Liam approach us.I avoid there eye-contact.
"Hello.Can we join your walk",Niall asks.Zayn nods and I secretly glare at him.
We walk silently,side by side,tension thick.
"So,did you talk to your father",Liam asks.I nod."I told him if any of you had had merely a scratch id have his head.",I reply nonchalantly."You cannot kill your father",Liam tells me incredulously."I can and will.He won't listen to me and if that is the cause of one of your deaths I won't take it lightly",i reply gruffly.Sometimes I doubt that they know how much I care about my friends-and the lengths that I would go for them."Harry,you would regret doing that",Niall tells me."I know i will,but im going to have to toughen if i am to be king,Prince Niall",i mutter with my head held high as we continue our walk.
--Scotland Royal Pov--
"They want Zayn killed,we want him as king.",i sigh."But knowing Prince Zayn he's going to hand over the throne to Niall.He wouldnt deny him it because he still cares for the boy,what do you suggest we do?",i ask.The king sighs rubbing at his temples."Kill Prince Niall",he replies."But,since Liam is married to Niall,the throne will go to Liam and he'd be ruling too much land my King.He'd have a lot of power",i tell him.Killing someone isnt going to get us anywhere,blood shed should never be the answer."Ugh,well im not sure..its a hard Dilema",he tells me.I sigh,what the hell are we suppose to do,nothing is going as planned."Just,get me the Prince.It's time we had some father and son bonding".
Harry's POV
"Harry my prince.I need to speak with you and Prince Zayn",my duke Nick Grimshaw tells me as I come to a stop in the hall way."Alone",he adds.I nod standing up with Zayn.He leads us to the throne room.I sigh sitting on my throne and going pliant."News",i mutter with a wave of my hand."Zayn,your father is requesting you home immediately.He wants to fix the problem that has come upon all of us.",Nick explains.Zayn balls his hands up into fist."His intentions are not well.My father always settles this with....blood shed",he says ,his facial expressions going all over the place.My face goes pale at the word."He,no.Tell him I will not be coming home.I don't have the time,or the temper to deal with my father at all.He's inconspicuous and rude.Unfit to be king.",Zayn shakes his head."Just,get him the message,and bring me Prince William",i mutter.Nick nods and leaves the room.
"You seem irritable",Zayn states.I sigh."You are dismissed Prince Zayn",i mumble.
Right when he goes to open the door,Louis comes toppling in as he goes out.He looks so handsome with his little Princes attire and crown.
"Hi Daddy",he says running to me and sitting on my lap."Hi baby.I love you,miss seeing you",i tell him,playing with a few of his brownish tuffs."I miss you too Daddy.",he replies putting his head in my neck."How would you like it if we had a day,just me and you.We can do whatever you like baby ,how's that sound",i ask my little pride of joy.He smiles and giggles."Sure daddy,that'd be awesome",he smiles brightly.I smile back,all the stress of today gone.Just me and my Lou.