Chapter: 13

*Carlys POV*

Life as a member of Xaviers pack has treated Aiden and myself good. Our new pack is so much different from our old one, everyone is treated with respect and they act as more of a family then a pack. Though Aiden still asks about his father every once and a while he is happy here and that is all I need to be happy.

It has been a week since Aiden and I joined the pack and it now seems as if almost all of the other members have excepted us. We got some weary looks at first but now everything is going back to normal. Everybody at school has calmed down and they hardly ask me questions anymore.

I groaned as my alarm clock went off, making me jump in my bed. I sighed and rolled over to see that Aiden was still peacefully asleep and after I turned the alarm off I gently brushed the hair out of his eyes. Today is Saturday and though I should be asleep right now Gracie decided that today would be the perfect day to go shopping.

I had fought with her for at least half an hour until I caved in when Xavier told me that he would give me one of his cards. I had only agreed to use Xaviers card because Aiden and I are in need of quite a few things and I dont have a job meaning I dont have any money.

I kissed Aiden on his soft cheek before rolling out of the bed and yawning. I made my way to the bathroom that was connected to our room, grabbing a change of clothes, and started to get ready. After doing all of the necessary things I applied a light coat of makeup and got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a loose fitting sweater.

It was the middle November and the temperature was starting to drop. Winter clothes is one of the many things that Aiden and I are in need of. The winters back home never got colder then sixty degrees so we never really needed winter clothes like we will here.

I walked out of the bedroom and slipped on a pair of converses before carefully scooping Aiden out of the bed. His small head rested on my shoulder and his arms draped over my shoulders. As soon as I made it down the stairs Gracie and Faith were at my sides in seconds.

"Morning Carly, you ready to go blow up my brothers card?" Gracie asked, a smirk on her lips. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen, in search of Xavier.

"Gracie Im not going to blow up Xaviers card." I answered. Gracie shrugged her shoulder.

"Well why not? The card is unlimited and hes giving it to you for the day, so why not go crazy?" She said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I didn't answer her and instead smiled when I spotted Xavier sitting on the couch in the front room.

As soon as Xavier saw us he stood up and flashed a bright smile. I walked up to him and as soon as he was within arms reach he took Aiden out of my arms. Aiden adjusted himself but didn't wake up.

"You ready to go shopping?" Xavier questioned, sitting back down on the couch. I gulped in a breath before sitting down next to him.

"Not really. Your sister is going to kill me." I said dramatically. Xavier laughed while Gracie yelled at me from the kitchen.

"Well just try to have fun and dont let her make you buy anything you dont want to." He said as he gently rubbed Aidens back. I smiled before standing up, seeing as Gracie was staring at me from the front door, obviously ready to leave.

I smiled back at Xavier and Aiden before walking out the door and getting into Gracies car. The drive to the mall took a little while because we had to go to the next town over. Gracie and Faith seemed to know the place well and proceeded to drag me all around the mall, into countless clothing stores.

I managed to buy an entire winter wardrobe for Aiden in between the stores that the girls dragged me into. I also managed to snag a few things for Aidens new bedroom. Xavier had told me that there was a empty room across the hallway from mine and that Aiden could have it if I want.