Agent Bully

You sit there, next to the tall boy who has a large icepack pressed against his nose. Your father stands in front of you. His face shows anger. He is furious. Silence was lingering in the room for a solid 5 minutes.

"Y/N" your father starts to say, causing the uncomfortable silence to shatter.  

You look up at his raging eyes. "Yes dad" you reply with the cutest voice you can muster, hoping that it will soften your dads mood. It doesn't work. Your dad keeps glaring at you while the boy next to you uncomfortably shifts in his seat. 

"WHY ON PLANET EARTH DID YOU JUST PUNCH YOUR PARTNER FOR THE MISSION!"  your dad shouts causing you and Jungkook to jump in fear. 

"Ah-ah well you see dad, um h-he was the guy that was bullying me at school" you say trying to stabilise your voice. 

You dad takes a big deep breath before speaking "Y/N, he was told to do that" your father says with a hint of guilt in his voice. 

"WHAT!" you scream "HE WAS TOLD TO BULLY ME!" you shout causing the man in front of you to cross his arms in a defensive position. 

"Well he wasn't told to specifically bully YOU, but he was told to be a bully because that is what his undercover character is, he is playing the role of a bad boy. So he was somewhat forced to bully some people, I guess it was just a coincidence that he chose you as his victim" your dad says with a calm voice. 

It made sense. That's why every time he would 'hurt' you, he would actually be gentle, because he wasn't actually trying to hurt you, he was just playing a role.  However he still had caused you to be frustrated and also nearly caused you to break character so there was no way you were gonna be partners with him. 

"Okay dad I understand that" you say with a small nod 

"Goo-" your dad says but you interrupt him 

"But I don't want him as my partner" you continue, causing a frown to wash across your dad's and Jungkook's face. 

"Y/N, it's already been decided, he is gonna be your partner no matter what!" your dad says firmly.

"NO!" you say with determination 

You dad takes in another deep breath before speaking  "Well then Y/N, I guess you aren't fit to do this mission".

Your eyes widen at his words "w-what?"

"Jungkook we will get you a new partner for this mission as soon as possible an-" 

"Noooo! o-okay, I will have him as my partner" you say defeated. 

A small smile lingers on your fathers face before he nods and speaks "Okay Y/N, if you insist" he says with a playful smirk. "Okay now that we cleared it up lets talk about the mission" your fathers pipes up glancing over at  you and Jungkook before getting a file from behind him.

 "So as you already know, the goal of this mission is to gain President Chung's trust and get as much information as you can about the new nuclear attack he is planning"  your dad speaks "First you will have to get information from afar and later on you will both have to work under his name to gain his trust and then get some insight on his plans" He continues 

You and Jungkook both nod your head steadily as you analyse the plan in front of you. 

"Now the two of you are some of the very best agents in Korea, so of course I am expecting grand results from this mission" the old man says with pride in his voice. 

You let out a little "hm" as a response. 

"Okay" your dad says while clapping his hands together "training will start tomorrow evening" he says while turning around.