Golden Duck

Your smile whips widely across your face as you stare at Jungkook agitatedly pulling the red floral dress that was hugging onto his masculine figure. Jungkook looks up at you with a glare filled with anger but that only causes you to laugh. Your laughter causes Jungkook to get even more furious as he clenches his fist tightly.

"I. Hate. YOU." He says with pauses so he can emphasise on each word.

"Aww I love me too," you say while pulling a strand of lilac hair from your wig.

"You are the evilest person in the world" Jungkook states as he picks up the menu.

You smile as you reminisce how you ended up coming to this fancy restaurant with a beautiful female rather than that annoying jerk-face.

Flashback

"But on one condition only," you say while hiding you evil smirk.

"What is that," your dad asks while eyeing you curiously

"Instead of going as a normal -girl-boy- couple, we go as a lesbian couple instead," you say with a smirk.

Your dad pauses and looks at Jungkook who has opened his mouth to start protesting.

"Y/N," your dad starts. "I think that is a wonderful idea! A lesbian couple would attract attention, yes, but it would never attract suspicion because who would think two agents would go as far as dressing up as a lesbian couple for a mission" your dad speaks as the wheels in his head turn "That is a brilliant idea" your dad finally states as he and you both look over at the black-haired boy next to you

"But I'm a- a guy" Jungkook states with widened eyes.

"Hanna Unnie can fix that," you say as you think about the tall makeup artist who can work miracles

~ (Next morning)

"Stay still please," The frustrated make-up artist says as she powders Jungkook's face

"Please make me look at least slightly like a man," Jungkook says in a pleading tone

"Well, first of all, I can't do that because we need you looking as feminine as possible for the mission and second of all I can't make you look like a man even if I wanted to, I mean look at that baby-face of yours'," Hanna says while opening the lid to a bright red lipstick.

Jungkook's black orbs expand in size as the red substance gets closer to his lips. "NOOO!" he screams as he slightly backs away.

Hanna looks at the boy in annoyance "okay buddy, you asked for it," she says while motioning you to grab his arms. You happily accept her request as your forcefully pin the boy's arms into the air.

The red lipstick slowly brushes against Jungkook's lips as he squirms like a worm. Hanna stands up straight with a wide smile "look at this pretty little girl" she says in a cooing voice causing Jungkook to growl in anger. "Now for the wig," you say excitedly as Hanna nods her head and bends down to grab the long blond wig.

End of flashback

"Hey," Jungkook says while waving his hand in front of your face, snapping you out of reality.

"What?" you ask nonchalantly

"They arrived" Jungkook whispers causing you to jolt forward in your chair.

You turn your head to witness a middle-aged man entering the restaurant and greeting some people. "Quickly," you say as you hold out the skin-coloured earpiece for Jungkook to take. The latter does so and rapidly fiddles with the device as you casually slip the ear-piece on without a hassle.