Training Pt.1

Netflix or Youtube?

This was the conflict that was occurring in your mind as you walk down the crowded halls of Dexter University after a stressful, chilli-dog free day. 

"Youtube it is" you think as you drag your feet along the dirty tiles. 

Your mind that was stuck in wonderland now averts its focus to something else. The buzzing in your pocket. You pull out your phone and glance over the screen to see a familiar name bombarding you with messages. 

Text message

SugaUnnie: YO CHIPMUNK!

SugaUnnie: Hello!

SugaUnnie: Oh my god child, when will you see my holy texts 

SugaUnnie: Chipmunkkk 

...

Y/N: WHAT! 

SugaUnnie: Finally!! did you die or something? you seriously took like 10 mins to reply 😤

Y/N: lol, I was daydreaming

SugaUnnie: Stop day dreaming and hurry up!

Y/N: What do you mean hurry up?

SugaUnnie: You two are gonna be late for training! that's what I mean by hurry up

You almost drop your phone as you read the message.

Training. You completely forgot, but not only that. 

Jungkook. 

HOLY MOLY CHEESE CRACKERS!

The words "detention" echo in your head. 

Oh god. You are gonna get personally assassinated by your own father if he finds out that Jungkook won't be able to make it to training because of YOU. 

You breath in a deep breath before looking around for a solution.

Your eyes stop once they land on a red object

The fire alarm. 

A marvellous plan emerges into your brain as you walk closer to the object. You look around the hallway and make sure that no other student is around to witness your uncharacteristic actions. A small smile appears on your face before your hand casually flicks the red switch on the alarm. 

A roaring siren sets off though the whole building. Panicked footsteps are heard as they scurry outside. You roll your shoulders in pride as you make slow steps away from the alarm. You are about to walk towards the detention room when you feel a tap on your shoulder. Then another tap. It takes a couple of seconds for you to realise that this tapping wasn't by a human but moreover by water.

The sprinkler system. 

The waters is now soaking you from head to toe as you run around trying to avoid the water falling from the roof of the hallway. Finally you make your way to the infamous detention room and you are now faced with some cheerful faces exiting the room into freedom. The last face you see isn't quite cheerful. In fact, this face beholds a nasty scowl. One that resembles a face of a lion before it attacks its prey. You eye the silver haired boy as he glares at you viciously. If looks could kill, then you would probably be dancing with the devil in the depths of hell right now. 

"Training" you mouth to the boy in front of you before running off. 

Your walking in the streets, wearing soggy wet clothes. "Why did he have to park the car so far from the university" You grumble as you make your way towards the black van.