Beatless (Finale Chapter)

A/N: Hey guys, please make sure you read the previous chapter 'ropes' before reading this one. This is the final chapter, however, there is going to be an epilogue. ❤️

Warning: This chapter contains some graphic scenes, I guess? Idk?

-

You were shot

... in the heart

-

You briefly made eye contact with the boy before your body gave in. Jungkook snapped out of his shocked state and rushed towards you just in time to catch you.

Jungkook crouched down on the floor with your fragile body in his arms. The light drizzle of rain gradually increased into constant fall that wet the grounds below the two of you. The darkened clouds hovered over your heads' almost replicating the mood that settled between you two; dark and ominous.

-

"H-hey Y-Y/N," Jungkook shakes your barely conscious form.

Your eyes stare at him yet they hold no emotion, they look lifeless.

"Come on just b-breath it's g-going to be o-okay," Jungkook holds you tighter as he speaks, hoping for a response.

You still don't respond, you just stare blankly at him, you eyelids slowly start to droop.

"Hey! N-no, keep your eyes open, h-hey Nerdy?" Jungkook stutters.

Upon hearing the nickname your dry lips tug up into a small smile. You force your eyes open slightly.

You raise your arm up slowly to caress the boy's cheek as you stare at his face.

"Y-yah, jerk-face," you smile weakly as you stare into his tearful eyes. "Y-you did w-well today." Your smile slowly fades as your hand falls from his faces and drops onto your stomach. Your body goes limp as your eyes close shut.

"No no no no," Jungkook shakes your body. No response. Tears pour out of the boy as he frantically looks around for help.

No-one was around. Jungkook takes a deep breath before checking your pulse. The faintest beat could be sensed causing the boy to sigh in relief, however, his relief was short lived as the darkened clouds decided to pour themselves out viciously, a sudden burst of thunder accompanying the downfall.

"No, not now, " Jungkook places your body on the ground before standing up and pacing around.

Think think, what should I do? The boy paces around your form before stopping.

"I need to take that bullet out," he states to himself.

He crouches down next to your form. The harsh winds of the storm lash onto the boy's pale complexion as he takes his blazer off and wraps it around you.

Okay, all you have to do is take the bullet out and then get her to a hospital, easy. Jungkook thinks to himself.

The boy pulls out a scalpel and tweezer from the small first-aid kit he had kept in his pocket and holds them above your chest. The dominant light from the lamp post above ricochets off the metal object causing an intimidating glare to be given to the tools. Jungkook gulps. It's okay, you got this, Jungkook reassures himself as his hands come closer to the wound.

Jungkook's pale hands tremble like a body of a guitar being played. The boy's breathing followed an irregular pattern as he squints his eyes and tries to focus.

The scalpel is millimetres away from the wound and it looked as if Jungkook's whole body was trying to imitate cold jelly.

"UGH," the boy groans before pulling away and laying flat on his back, allowing the heavy rain to smack against his face.