The Devil's Chamber

"I can't believe I am spending my holidays on a mission," you huff angrily as Hanna fixes your disguise.

Everyone was surrounding you and Jungkook as you got ready to leave. You were still being an annoying brat and complaining about losing your free time, but secretly you were hyped for the mission.

"Look, honey, I know this mission seems to be progressing forward a bit too fast, but there is nothing we can do, those nuclear weapons need to be stopped as soon as possible," Your dad debates while adjusting Jungkook's hair.

You hold in your laughter as you notice Jungkook wincing from the pain of your dad fixing his hair. Hanna seems to also notice so she quickly moves over to the pair and takes control of the hair situation. She tosses Jungkook's hair around and finally adjusts it to fit the disguise.

"Now remember you two, for the next week or so you will have to wear this disguise at all times," Hanna advice's and you groan out loud.

Suga chuckles seeing you in your unfortunate situation and you send out a deathly glare towards his direction.

Suga being Suga doesn't even react to your glare, but instead keeps laughing.

But then he suddenly stops as Jin's large hand whacks him across the head whilst scolding him. "Stop teasing her, she might get put off to go on the mission," Jin scolds as Suga sheepishly smiles.

You get up from the chair and walk past your brothers to reach your suitcase. Jungkook follows and grabs his own suitcase. These suitcases were not filled with many clothes, but rather a lot of gadgets and gizmos that was required for the mission. You're family run up to you and Jungkook and tackle the two of you into a bear hug. Hanna smiles as she pats both your heads.

"Do good kids," Your dad says with a large smile.

You and Jungkook nod.

You smile before sighing.

"Well I guess this is it," you say with a smile. "Let the mission commence."

-

You and Jungkook enter the large car and you instantly pull on a serious face.

Jungkook however, acted like a rookie. He nervously shook his legs and would crack some humourless jokes here and there.

"Why do the French eat snails?" he asked.

"Jungkook!" you say firmly, warning him to stop messing around.

"because they don't like fast food," Jungkook whispers under his breath. "Why are you so serious already, we are not even there yet." He says, causing you to look straight at the boy with sharp eyes.

"Jungkook," you start, and the boy already pees a little hearing your tone. You meant business. "This mission is not some sort of game, if we mess up a tiny detail the whole entire nation could be annihilated in mere seconds," you speak with a neutral expression.

Jungkook freezes. Hearing those words spill out of your tender lips was like an eye opener for him. You were right. He needed to be more serious about this. So soon enough both you and Jungkook were sitting in that car with a serious expression casting your features. Jungkook no-longer cracked any lame jokes nor did he showcase any of his nervous jitters.

It was game time, and you both were ready.

-

As you step out of the vehicle, the cool breeze greets you. It caresses your shoulder length pink hair and mingles with your pale skin. The bright stars twinkle in the obsidian sky. Your dark brown orbs scan the mansion in front of you, analysing every detail as if your life depended on it. Well, actually, it kind of did.