Epilogue

10 days later ~

-

"Just do it quickly, okay?" Jungkook asks while tapping his foot against the cold timbre floor.

"This isn't something I can just rush, jeez," You slightly glare at the boy.

Jungkook sighs, "I still don't get why you are doing this."

You scoff. "You know exactly why I'm doing this, don't play dumb," you state frustratedly.

Jungkook smiles seeing your pissed off face. He walks up to you and adjusts your hoodie, "okay then, off you go."

"Why do I feel like you're my dad sending me off to school on my first day?" You gently push Jungkook's hands away.

"I don't know about dad but you can definitely call me daddy," Jungkook winks and sends you a cheeky smile.

You look at the boy, no emotions circling your eyes. Jungkook freezes and then starts to panic, "I w-was k-kidding -aha- y-you know o-ow owww ow," Jungkook winces in pain as you grab his ear and twist it.

Jungkook huffs when you let go of his ear, "just go," he states with a small pout which causes you to bite back a smile.

"I'll be back, don't die," you state before walking off.

Jungkook scoffs before shouting after you, "you don't die!"

You walk through the eerie corridors and a guard soon joins you, "Miss, the cell number is 5504," he states while looking at you.

You smile at him, "Thanks."

You walk around, eyes darting towards the numerous cells. Behind each row of metal bars lay a criminal, either asleep or curiously staring at you as you walk. You finally spot the cell you were looking for, cell 5504.

The guard nods at you and steps back. You turn around to face the cell and from the dim moonlight seeping through the tiny window you are able to spot two boys lazily laying on the floor, inside the cell.

"-Ahem-" you clear your throat to grab the attention of the males. One stirs in their sleep while the other perks his head up. He raises his eyebrow upon seeing you and slowly get up.

He makes his way to the row of bars which stood as a separation between you and him.

You glance at the ground and avoid eye contact with the boy.

"U-um hello?" the boy speaks with confusion laced in his tone.

"Hello V," you state in a quiet voice, still not bothering to meet his eyes.

The boy tilts his head in curiosity, him nor his friend were expecting visitors.

"A-ah may I ask you who you are?" V speaks while trying to catch a glimpse of you.

Instead of answering his question, you ask a question yourself.

"You didn't know, did you?" You ask in a small yet audible voice.

V is taken back by your question. He stutters, I- ah- um," before sighing.

"He told us we were supposed to avoid intruders coming in to steal any weapons from us, h-he told us that he was trying to keep the country safe and everyone that tried to stop him were intruders," the boy breathed out whilst you nodded.

"I saw the files," you state calmly. "It said that you all were forced to work for him."

The boy nodded, despite you not being able to see the action due to your head being hung low.