Taste of death

You and Jungkook both dart your heads towards the handle of the black door that was now slowly twisting open.

-

Even before your brain could fully process this dreadful situation your body immediately takes action. You quickly pull the shell-shocked boy that was beside you and the two of you dive under the nearest place you could find. To your dismay that place happened to be the president's desk.

The two of you were now squashed together like hair onto a sweaty forehead. The word close wasn't even enough to describe how close the two of you were under that small confined space. Personal space? Right now the two of you didn't even know such a thing existed. You were probably in one of the most uncomfortable positions known to man. Your head was pushed against Jungkooks neck, whilst your ass was squashed against the back of the desk, your arms were twisted in an awkward position and the pain was shooting up it, slowly killing your muscles. However, where your head, ass or arms were wasn't what you were concerned about. You were concerned about where your damning leg was placed.

Let's just say that neither you nor Jungkook was happy about the fact that your leg was placed directly in between Jungkook's own legs. Right near his crotch. You could feel the boy tense up due to the embarrassing position, you yourself was getting a bit tense.

Focus Y/N, you thought to yourself.

You needed to focus. Your mission was worth more than your so-called pride so you decided instead of shuffling around and pulling your leg out from near Jungkook's danger zone, you will stay in this uncomfortable position till you find a way to escape. That is IF you find a way to escape.

You listened to the eerie footsteps coming closer and closer towards you. Soon enough a black pair of shoes were displayed in front of you. You tried to contain your breathing but your body was begging for more oxygen intake. You slowly lifted your head and looked at Jungkook. Oh boy, did he look horrible. The boy was sweating like crazy and his hair was sticking effortlessly to his face. He had his eyes shut and fist clenched. His breathing was slightly ragged. He was slightly biting his bottom lip, his pale face contrasting the redness that was gathering on the said lips.

If this was one of those cliché Wattpad stories, you would have thought that this reaction was caused by your leg being in contact with the boy's crotch. But you knew this wasn't the case. One of the things that had caught your interest while reading the boy's agent profile was one of his fears. Jungkook was claustrophobic.

You wanted to console the boy, to tell him to breathe - because the boy seemed to have forgotten how to perform such task- but you knew that you couldn't. One move. One sound. One deep breath and a gun could be pointed to your head. So in this situation, the only thing you could do was stare into the boy's eyes and pray to god that he read what you are trying to get across to him.

As you were trying to silently get Jungkook to read your mind the sound of the president speaking caused you to freeze.

"Have you seen those new servants," the president's loud voice echoed through the room as he spoke on the phone with someone.

You could just barely pick up what the other person was saying. "No sir, weren't they cleaning the halls outside the office?"

"Hmm, that's what I thought but they were not there, I only found a scrub on the floor," the president spoke calmly.

Jungkook glared at you with his shaky eyes after hearing that. You also wanted to glare at yourself for your stupid actions. You couldn't believe you had left the cleaning brush out in the hallway. You offered Jungkook a sheepish grin which he shook off with an eye roll.